Chapter 1/scene1:first time we met.

Bella's POV.

My boyfriend Casper and I were at his friends house for a house party.I didn't really know any of his friends ,he never really wanted me to know them i guess.We're in his new BMW on the way to his friend phils house.It took about 20 minutes to drive to his house .There was too much silence during the car ride,neither me or him even looked up at eachother ,we just sat in silence.

                                                   "Finally we're here!" i said in a worried voice.He just gave me a look and then tried to give a friendly smile towards me.He opened his door and tried to run to open it ,but i opened it before him."Um ...i was gonna ...."i stopped him there nd said "its fine".As we walked in he tried to hold my hand ,i allowed it,after all he is my boyfriend .

                                                     We walked threw a long hallway passing people that Casper suddenly knew .I didnt know anybody there i felt awkward and uncomfortable in this silence between us.I defenitly didn't know anybody here except for maybe 2 or 3 girls that ignored me in secondary.But i still tried to give a gentle smile .They tried to be polite and waved but i could tell they didn't like me .Casper was trying to lead me toward the kitchen ,he pushed me by accient because of everyone dancing back and forward ."OUCH"i cried a bit to loud ."Oh I'm So Sorry honey " ,"Oh I'm So Sorry honey" Casper said like he ment it .Silence as the music stopped for the next song  people crowed us.

                                                                   As i fell down more and more people crowed us...me.Casper   dropped to the ground "screamming call for help" but i said "No i'm fine ",but to be honest i wasn't.For some reason i felt tired nd my eyes were shuting down really fast .i constantly heard people saying "OH MY GOD,what happed?" or "is she ok?".Casper was telling everyone to "move"but he was shouting it .I didn't know how to feel about it ,my body suddenly shut down .