CHAPTER 35

Tears started to flow down at my cheeks while i'm staring at the doorknob.

"Angel." He said and hugged me behind my back. "If you're scared that we may hurt each other again... I can't actually assure you that it won't happen again but there's only one thing that I can assure... Na kahit ilang beses mo akong saktan, babalik at babalik pa 'rin ako sayo. You're my home, Angel."

I bit my lip harder while tears endlessly flowing from my eyes and I can feel my shoulder getting wet because of his tears.

"I-I'm sorry for making stupid decisions, i'm sorry for bringing us into this kind of situation, and i'm sorry for being me, my Parker. Is it selfish that I don't want us back not because i'm scared of getting hurt but because i'm scared of hurting you again?"

"I won't mind kasi kahit paulit-ulit mo akong durugin, bubuuin ko ng bubuuin ang sarili ko tsaka patuloy na babalik sayo."

"P-Parker hindi ko na ulit kaya, hindi ko na ulit kayang umabot na naman sa puntong makikita kitang pagod na pagod at inuubos ang sarili mo. Parker masisisi mo ba ako kung pipiliin kong kahit hindi na maging masaya wag lang kita masaktan ulit?" I cried and he was just staring at my eyes as if he wants to hug me or kiss me. "Parker kasi nakita ko kung paano mo inubos sarili mo at kung paano ka nasira. Parker, ayoko ng maulit 'yon kasi mas gugustuhin ko pang ako nalang yung masaktan kesa sa'yo eh."

"Angel." He cupped my face and his blue eyes are bloodshot. "It's part of loving someone."

"And that part sucks because I hate it whenever you get hurt." I said and kneeled while he's hugging me.

"You're my Angel."

"Yet you're the one acting like an angel in our relationship."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me even tight. "It's not about that, Angel. You're my Angel for thousands of reasons. Whenever I see you as if you're always bringing light in my life, whenever i'm with you I feel at peace, and whenever I think of you I can't stop comparing you to those Angels because you're my miracle from heaven."

I cried at his arms while he's still hugging me not wanting to let me go.

"I love you, my Angel. Eloisa Andrada, if this pain means having you back i'll take it and if i'll ever feel those kind of pain again with or without an assurance that you'll comeback, i'll fucking take it, my Angel, with no hesitation." He said. "And if this love can't make you come back in my arms again i'll fucking give you the universe."

"P-Parker." I looked at him and we were both staring at each other. "You're also my Angel but it'll sound gay if i'll call you Angel."

He chuckled still with tears flowing down at his eyes. "Just stay, Angel. That's all I want."

"I promise today that i'll be with you even in our darkest times and even in your hardest times." He smiled and caressed my cheek.

"I love you, my Angel, thank you for coming back."

"No, Parker. I love you, my Parker, and thank you for not giving up." He carried me and we went upstairs and placed me on the top of his bed.

Tumabi siya sa akin at niyakap ako ng mahigpit habang nakasubsob ang aking mukha sa kanyang dibdib.

I felt asleep hangang sa magising ako at gabi na habang si Parker ay tulog pa 'rin at yakap na yakap sa akin. Inalis ko ang yakap niya at nagpalit ako ng damit sinuot ko ang white tshirt niya at wala akong panloob na kahit na ano.

Nagluto ako dahil sanay naman na ako at hindi pa ako natatapos ay may narinig akong nabasag sa taas.

"Angel?!" He shouted and my brows furrowed when he hugged me and cupped my face. "Fuck akala ko iniwan mo na naman ako."