CHAPTER 40

"Ang tagal mong berat ka!" I rolled my eyes at Gale as I walked closer to her. "Ililibre pa naman kita!"

"At bakit naman aber? Namamaalam ka na ba?"

"Tangina ka hindi pwedeng gusto lang kitang ilibre?" She rolled her eyes and pumasok kami sa isang Luxurious clothing brand at tumingin ng mga magagandang damit at bag na 'rin.

"Ano ba lilibre mo sa akin? Foods?" I said while i'm choosing some clothes.

"Anything you like." I looked at her and after about how many minutes she's paying a hundred thousand in this shop only and she kept on cursing on me.

"Chill, bitch, marami pa." I said and bumibili din naman siya ng mga sa kanya at nagf-fit kami ang gaganda ng mga nabili namin hangang sa pumunta kaming SB dahil pagod na kami.

"So... nag-alok na ba ng kasal si Parker?" She asked after sipping at her coffee.

"No, wala atang balak na pakasalan ako." She laughed.

"I doubt that." She picked her phone to text Ken, I guess? Probably checking on Ethan. After texting she looked at me. "Wala ba siyang paramdam?"

"Wala, ewan, hindi ko alam." I shrugged and fixed my sit dahil nakadress ako.

"Imposible! Si Parker pa eh patay na patay sa'yo 'yon! Sabihin mo sa akin anong gayuma ginamit mo?"

"Bakit gagamitin mo 'rin? No need patay na patay na sa'yo si Ken." She showed me her middle finger while browsing at her phone.

"Oh my banal na shit! Wendy is engaged!" She said while covering her mouth. "Guess who's the unlucky fiancé!"

"Who?"

"No other than Zayne Daniels!" My eyes widened and she's also shocked after showing me a picture. "And not only him! Daisy is also engaged at the same time!"

"You got to be kidding me! What's with the sudden engagements?" She shrugged and checked her phone.

"Dunno probably because they love each other and they can't stand a day without a ring anymore." I looked at the promise ring Parker gave to me and bit my lip.

When will he propose?

Umuwi ako sa condo at napansin kong busy sa paggawa ng blueprint si Parker at napa-irap na lamang ako.

"Sana all engaged." As expected he can't hear me because of his airpods. "Sana all kasal."

He kept on drawing something and I know how much Engineers values their blueprints morethan their lives and pag nabwiset ako sa gunggong na 'to babasain ko yung ginagawa niyang blueprint pero wag na nakaka-awa naman.

I came close to him and looked at the blueprint it's a big house and there's fucking numbers and sizes damn it the only measurement that i'm sure of is his dick. After knowing the size it made me think twice how it fit in my sissy.

He leaned and looked at the blueprint with a smiled and I was about to get my face near at it because of curiosity when he took it and inikot niya yon.

"Kanina ka pa?"

"Oo, epal ka." I said and trying to get the blueprint at him. "Kaninong bahay 'yan?! Ang ganda!"

"Pinapagawa sa akin nila Daisy at ng Fiancé niya."

"K, whatever." I walked away and he followed me.

"Kumain ka na?" Umiling ako at nagsimulang magluto. "Ako na magluluto."

"Ayoko nga." He laughed and sat at the chair while watching me cook.