|| A/N || (5)

Hey everyone,

   So, I can't believe it but... ITS FINISHED. The first book anyway.
   Yep, you heard that right there is going to be a sequel.

   Initially, I wasn't going to sequel this book and I was going to leave this one with as good an ending as I could muster with the timescale I was working on, but actually, I love these characters and I love all their complications and I just HAVE to keep working with them.

   I want to thank everyone for their support during the course of this book being written, it really was every one of my readers and voters and commenters and YES YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE IM GOING (hehe)  who helped me find the motivation to continue pushing and writing this book through all the writing block and hard times that I've been going through.
   So honestly, from the bottom of my heart and soul, thank you.

   I do hope you will all stay tuned for the announcement of the sequel - I won't give a specific time because I honestly don't know how long it'll be before I'm done with the planning, but I know exactly where I want to take their journeys!

   Again, a big huge thank you to everyone! I certainly didn't think, when I started Devon, I'd be finishing it on such a high!

   Lots of love & see you all soon!

   Katie xx