|| WATTYS 2020 ||

HEY EVERYONE!!

Long time no see! I've started back at work, preparing for uni... haven't had a free moment for about 2 months!

I'd just like to make a quick announcement to let all you incredible readers know that I'm entering Devon into the Watty Awards! I'm aware that the story probably isn't going to be as popular as other ones that are being entered this year, but I thought, if I didn't take the opportunity now I would very much regret it in future.

I owe you guys, and all of your support, to me having the confidence to enter this story into the wattys! Without all of you, I'd have never anticipated my story could even stand a slight CHANCE at being entered into this writing competition!

So thank you, thank you, thank you.

I haven't forgotten about "the lost" - which is still a work in progress with regards to the name. I'm not eager to change the title of this book to Devon... so I'm unsure whether to keep this and just tweak the second stories title - which is likely what I'll do :).

   To simplify this, I just want to summarise by saying a huge big thank you - I appreciate each and every one of you individually for your support and your votes!

   Until next time!

   Katie xx