||36||

Kaori's PoV

"I'll wake y/n up," I announced as I turned once I was finished getting dressed and walked to her sleeping bag to see she wasn't there, "Huh that's strange..."

"What's the matter?" Yachi asked, clearly getting nervous.

"Y/n isn't here," I replied, "I wonder where she went."

"Hey, ladies, I'm here to grab our manager for a team meeting," Kuroo's voice came from the other side of the door. Once making sure everyone was decent, I opened the door and smiled.

"She's not here," I told him, "have no idea where she--"

"She went swimming," he sighed, "Thank you."

"Swimming?" Kiyoko repeated as we followed him through the halls and to the swimming building. Just as he said, there was y/n swimming lengths.

"Hey! Y/n! Time to hit the team, come on!" Kuroo shouted, the girl just ignored him, he frowned and walked to the end of the pool she was reaching and stuck his arms in the water, somehow he hooked on hers and dragged her out the pool, "time to play volleyball."

"Huh?" y/n looked at him confused, "when did you get here?"

"You're so..." he sighed and looked to the side before pulling the towel off the bench behind him and throwing it on her head, "dry up, come get breakfast, then we have a team meeting."

"That sounds boring," she grumbled, "but oh well, what can I do, I did agree to this for the week. Sucks though."

"What're you talking about, you get to spend time with me, the awesome Tetsuro Kuroo," he boasted.

"I don't know if it's a good thing or not," y/n replied, standing up and leaving Kuroo to waste away in the wind, "Morning, girls."

"Morning," we all greeted her.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, "I know it can be hard to sleep like that if you're not used to it."

"Oh no, I'm used to it," she replied, waving me off, "I am part of a club too. Sleeping like that happens often when they demand a training Camp. We've even done beach camping because of it."

"Oh?" I gave her a curious look, "let me guess... swim team?"

"Yep," she nodded, as she started to dry her hair, "I'm the captain."

"Oh~" I smiled before pushing her forward lightly, "anyway, go get yourself ready and retrieve your man before he totally withers away."

"Tetsuro isn't my man" y/n frantically shook her head as she flushed slightly, "He's uh--"

"Your crush~" I nudged her, her face brightened just a bit and she quickly walked away.

"She moved faster than Yachi when she accidentally hits someone," I stared at her retreating figure before turning to Kuroo, "are you two really not dating?"

He stared at me before a blush also adorned his features, he covered the lower half of his face with his hand.

"No," he shook his head before muttering, "not yet at least."

"Not yet?" Yukie repeated.

"So you mean soon?" Eri asked.

"Uh-- we have a date...soon..," he looked away.

"So you mean you both like each other yet you're not dating?" I asked, slightly exasperated, "god-- teenagers these days!"

Your PoV

I quickly took a shower, dried off and changed into my teams uniform before brushing my (still slightly damp) hair back.

Exiting the changing rooms, I'm swept away by Tetsuro.

"Morning by the way," he smiled down at me.

"Morning," I nodded as we entered the dining hall and got some breakfast.

When we sat down, I got a chorus of greetings from the team.

"Did you sleep well?" Yamamoto asked me almost a tiny bit too eagerly.

"I did, thank you, mohawk," I nodded, "I'm sure you all did as well."

I got a grumble of different answers to that, some, no-- most of them being complaints about Lev's height stealing up most of the room which of course, I couldn't help but to snicker at.

"Poor Lev," I smiled as I ate, "it's not his fault he's so tall. I'm sure if he had the choice, he wouldn't sleep with you gorilla's either."

"Gorillas?!" the team all stared at me.

"You don't seriously mean that, do you, y/n?" Tetsuro pouted from the corner of my eye.

"Oh you'll never know," I teased as Nekomata and Naoi approached the table.

We all finished eating and walked out with them to start the morning exercises. Of course, because I've already swam this morning, I didn't have to participate in that hellish looking run around the school and instead was faced with some paperwork for my swim team. I had to do it all because we don't have a teaching advisor like normal clubs, the only reason our club hasn't been shut down yet or bugged for one is because we're a pretty damn successful team and if the school shut us down, they'd lose some face.. Plus we don't have enough faculty apparently for us to have a teacher... Annoying.

"I hate paperwork," I complained as I sat in the gym. People started to come in, the first were the two first years from Karasuno who came late.

Hi.. Hinata ? And... La.. No. Kage...yama?

"Oh! Hello!" Hinata bounced over to me with Kageyama trailing quietly behind.

"Hello," I greeted the energetic ginger, "how're you this morning?"

"I'm good," he nodded.

Stupid small talk.

"What're you doing?" Kageyama asked as he and Hinata peered at the papers.

"Paperwork for my club," I replied, "we have more competitions coming up and I have this last few bits of paperwork to fill out and then we're good to go."

"Shouldn't your tea--"

"Red! Kageyama!" the Karasuno coach shouted, "get over here!"

They nodded and jogged to their team as everyone else filed into the gym.