Clumsy Encounter

"You're really lucky to have Blake as your boyfriend. He's such an alpha and I wish I could find one, too.", Dante said as he tapped my shoulder.

I just nodded and I focused on Blake. No wonder he got so popular as a fitness model. With that body and that sex appeal, he can attract any people he wanted. Luckily, he chose me as his girlfriend and I'm grateful for that.

* 6 in the evening*

Author's NOTE : The following scenes are too vulgar and erotic. You can skip this scene if you're too innocent.

After the photoshoot, Blake and I went home immediately. It was a long photoshoot because he was told to shoot nude shots in the bathroom. It's like he's taking a shower and he did so many takes because the water covers his face which is really weird. But it ended up really well and I saw the others drooling while staring at Blake. I felt a little nervous thinking that these people have their eyes on Blake.

Tristan texted me to come over so I left Blake from home. I headed to their house and got in, coz the gate's unlocked. I got inside the house and searched for him. I looked around the living room, kitchen, and bathroom but no one's there. So I walked upstairs and arrived to his room. I knocked twice and got inside. I looked around and saw him finally, only with his towel around his hips.

"Sorry, I just showered.", Tristan chuckled as he walked towards me.

"It's okay. So what's the thing? Why do you want me to come over?", I asked as I went to his bed and sat down.

He followed.

"I received some parcels from my fans and they told me they're weird stuff so I want you to join me unboxing those.", he replied as he a huge box and put it beside me.

By the way, Tristan was offered to be an actor to some mainstream movies because of his sexy pictures in Instagram. He did a movie and he had a bed scene there. He was so loud and you can really assume that he's having real sex. Then he got popular by his first movie.

"Did you really think I'm interested with those weird stuff?", I asked.

"Yeah. Maybe you could find one to improve your sex life with Blake.", he teased as he opened the box.

"Silly! We didn't have our first sex.", I said as I peeked to it.

He grabbed one and it's obviously a Fleshlight. A blue one and it's really weird looking.

"This 8 inch fleshlight would make your cock experience a unique pussy that you can never found in real life", he read.

He chortled and opened it. He grabbed the fleshlight and he suddenly removed his towel without a word.

"Hey! What're you doing?", I asked as I held hid hand.

"I'm trying this one if it's really a unique pussy.", he replied as he groped his cock.

Oh my God! He's really comfortable showing every inch of his body in front of me.

Author's NOTE : I think we should stop right there. Too many sexy scenes for the first few chapters.

I convinced him not to do it in front of me coz I'll be fucking horny if he did it. There's also some devices that he received from his fans. Mayne I should list them down.

#1. AutoBlow 2 - a device that gives blowjob and it has speed controls
#2. Viagra - oh! Did they really think that he's a pornstar?
#3. Tight Underwears - not weird, very useful
#4. Protein powders - This one's not weird, very helpful
#5. Titan Gel - oh, I'm not sure what's this but Tristan told me he doesn't need it.
#6. Cock Vibrator - omg! This is so weird nur Tristan told me he loves it.