Fitness Model

He exhaled deeply as we continue to fuck. His breaths became shorter and shorter until it's the time for him to explode inside of me.

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU, SEAN!", he screamed from the bottom of his throat and gave me several hard pounds.

I strongly bumped myself against his hips as I reached my climax. Cum started to shoot on his chest as he exploded inside me. Warm cum began to conquer my insides.

"FUCK YEAH!", he loudly moaned as he did the last hard pound and he rested finally.

I kept on moving up and down as he continue cumming inside me. We panted for air and I lied down on top of him. I faced him and gave him a funny look.

"Wow! I never experienced a round two and cumming like this hard.", he said softly as he catches his breath.

"Me too. You're amazing.", I replied as I kissed him.

He kissed me back and spanked my ass.

"Ow! ", I whined.

"That's for making me cum twice inside you in one night.", he said as he embraced me with his arms.

"But you love fucking my ass don't you?", I asked.

"I fucking love it. Thank you for making me fuck you for the first time.", he replied with a smile.

What?! Is this his first time?

"Are you a virgin? The way you fucked me it's like you're a Sex God and you're telling me it's your first time?", I asked loudly.

His face became silly as he got up, carrying me and put me on his lap.

"Of course I'm a virgin and you're the first one I fucked. I already told you that.", he said as he chuckled.

"Really? Oh my. You really learned something from watching porn.", I giggled as held his cheeks.

"Of course I want to satisfy my first girlfriend not only with my looks and big cock but also with my Godly performance.", he boasted as he caressed my ass.

In that night, we cuddled several times and took a shower. Our bed sheets were full of sweats and cum so we slept on the couch in the living room, naked. Yeah, fully naked!

*Next morning*

OMG! I'm late for my work! It's already 9 pm, which is my call time in the clinic. I can't be scolded by that Nathan Vale. He might report me to my supervisor for being late! I was still exhausted and sleepy from what we did last night I'm still fucking sore! I can barely walk straight by this. Blake told me to excuse myself but I can't because my reason is not acceptable. Do you think my supervisor would excuse my absence because of some fucking sessions I had with Blake? No of course! So Blake drove me there since he's also late for his photoshoot.

I sneaked inside the building as I arrived. Thank goodness the people around me didn't tried to greet at me. I ran upstairs and headed to my clinic. I peeked through the glass window of the door and I saw Nathan talking doing something on the desk. He suddenly looked to the door and chuckled as he saw me. I quickly got down when he stood up. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and then it went silent. I looked up to the window and he's grinning at me. Shit! I stood up and he opened the door. I ignored him as I walked to our mini closet and put my bag inside.

"You're late, Mr. Dawson.", he commented as he stood up behind me.

"None of your business.", I sighed as i grabbed my lab gown and wore it fast.

He let out a giggle and he stepped beside me.

"None of my business? Sean, you are my assistant and it is my duty to monitor every sneaky clumsiness of yours.", he said seriously as he tried to maintain eye contact.