Keeping Secrets

"You really wanted to tease me even if I'm struggling with something.", I said as I made eye contact with him.

He sighed and he faced me seriously.

"I just want to make you happy for the meantime. I know it's a huge struggle for you and Blake. It's my only contribution to your mending.", he said as he frowned.

I giggled and I held his face with my other arm.

"You don't need to do this. You already make me happy, Tristan. If you felt guilty when you texted me everything about this, please don't be. Anyways, I'm hungry and I need to eat something. Care to take me to the dining room?", I explained.

He then smiled and obeyed me. We went to the dining room and I saw a box of cookies on the table. Without uttering a word, he sat down on the chair and just looked at me teasingly. Ugh! He really never forget to tease me every day. I'm currently sitting in his lap and I can feel the entirety of his bulge. Fuck!

After we ate late lunch, Tristan decided to make a call with Lance. He really misses him, does he? Such a hopeless romantic. Anyways, I got calmer than earlier. I almost hurt Nathan so bad, goodness I didn't left a bruise on him. I was really angry that time and I couldn't think of anything to solve the problem. Maybe I should talk to Lucas about this. Speaking of the devil, I heard the gate opened from outside. That must be him. As the door opened, I stood up and rushed quickly. Before he was about to step inside the house, I hugged him tight.

"Wait --", he said as he stepped back as he suddenly lose his balance a bit.

I saw him gripped on the wall and straightened his stance.

"I missed you!", I happily said.

"Ugh! I almost fell because of you.", he whined as he sighed.

"Don't you miss me?", I asked.

"Of course, I missed you.", he said as he hugged back.

He's carrying a bag on his back by the way. We stayed for a few seconds and then he let out a chuckle.

"That's enough. I have to go inside now.", he said in a silly way as he tried to walk slowly.

I stepped back and let him in. He went to the sofa and I closed the door. As he sat down and leaned his back, I walked towards him. I sat beside him and he faced me with a worried expression.

"I've been thinking about you the whole day.", he said as he sighed.

He held my face and looked at me closer.

"Are you obsessed with me?", I said as I teased.

"No! I heard the news and I was worried about your feelings.", he chuckled then replied seriously.

I sighed and I looked away. He then moved closer to me and embraced me with his arms. I faced him and he smiled.

"You know Blake's a good guy right?", he asked.

"I'm confused right now. I don't know what to think.", I said as I hugged him.

He tapped my back as he hugged me back. Awww his embrace feels so relaxing.

"Take your time. I'm sure Blake would understand your feelings.", he said as he broke the hug.

We faced each other and he looked so tensed. Is he hiding something? I stared at him and he looked away.

"Gotcha! What are you hiding from me?", I asked as I cornered him with my arms.

He gulped loudly and he was about to talk when suddenly, Tristan went downstairs chuckling. We both looked at him and he seemed excited.