Christmas Escapade

Blake was full of jealousy as he removed Sean's hand form Nathan. Nathan stepped back as he Blake glared at him.

"No one holds my girlfriend's hand as much as I do.", Blake warned as he maintained his eye contact to Nathan.

"Chill, Blake. I'm just helping him to walk.", Nathan chuckled as he tapped Blake's shoulder.

"I'll be helping him since I am and I still will be his boyfriend.", Blake boasted as they walked out of the room.

Nathan just followed behind their back, keeping his laughter to himself.

"You're not my boyfriend, Blake.", Sean said as he sighed.

Blake paused and looked nervously at Sean. Sean faced him with a silly look.

"Because you're my husband.", he sweetly said as he kissed Blake on his cheek.

Blake blushed and stick his tongue out at Nathan. Nathan just smirked and cued them to walk. Blake then carried Sean in a bridal style as he felt so much honored to be his husband.

"Be gentle!", Sean giggled as he held on Blake's shirt.

"You know I'm not that gentle, Sean.", Blake said as he grinned at him.

Sean avoided his gaze as he blushed. Nathan felt awkward listening to them so he just cleared his throat as a warning.

6 months later....

The squad planned a Christmas vacation in a private island. Tristan did all of the expenses since he's already a millionaire. It includes the transportation fees since they have to ride a small yacht to the island, their foods and drinks, and the island package fee since they rented it only for them. It costed him 704 US dollars which was just a cheap price for him.

The next day at 6 am, they all assembled at Blake's house. They ride a van, heading to the pierre. They arrived at nearly 7 am. Luckily, the yacht was already prepared for the tripso they got on it and put their things in a small room. They're all wearing their summer outfits. Blake's only wearing a pink summer short and a white thin fabric polo, which caused his upper body to be slight noticeable especially his nipples. Sean's wearing a blue floral polo and a white pedal short. Blake's currently hugging Sean from the back while they stare at the waters.

"I can't believe I'll be experiencing a vacation in a private island.", Sean exhaled in contentment.

"Me too. Thanks to Tristan, he made this possible.", Blake replied as he smiled at him.

On the other side of the yacht, Lucas and Olivia were sitting on a blue plastic bench while eating some chips. Lucas' wearing a blue floral polo with three unbuttoned buttons, making his chest seen, and an orange-red gradient pedal shorts. Also, he wears a hat that made him look like a tourist. Such a handsome guy! Olivia on the other hand, is wearing a white crop top, denim short shorts, fancy sunglasses, and a hat with pink feathers on top.

"I'm glad that your parents let you join us in this trip.", Lucas chuckled as he munched.

"Of course I told them that you're coming. They really have so much trust in you.", Olivia replied as she caressed his face.

"Really? That's good. I know I could earn their trust someday.", Lucas said as he felt relieved.

Olivia moved closer to him and they passionately kissed. Meters away from them, there's Lance staring at them. He's wearing almost the same outfit with Sean but his polo was more unbuttoned and he's wearing eye contacts. Tristan approached him with a studious look. Tristan's only wearing a navy blue tight summer short. He took off his green-blue gradient thin fabric polo as they arrived on the yacht. Lance saw him walking towards him and he chuckled. He was a bit mesmerized by Tristan's white smooth body.