About the Boys

**********
Olivia's POV

The boys, except for Lance, went for a swim in the shore. I decided not to because it's too sunny. I'll just join them if it gets a little cloudly and breezy.  Earlier, I noticed that Lance's avoiding Tristan in a silly way. Tristan seemed to be really worried as he stared at Lance. I never saw him like that. Tristan was the one who kept the conversation going but today, he's a little bit silent. Guess what? I just saw Lance glanced at Tristan and he smirked at Seah. Maybe he's just pranking Tristan for teasint him from the yacht earlier. I was shocked that they became really close and they began to tease each other.

I stayed in my room with Lucas. Lance went inside without a word. We're not friends at all but I knew him from the issue that he got so obsessed with Tristan before. Sean told me that after Lance got busted. Of course, Lucas is not a gossiper. He keeps people's secrets and I don't mind uf he doesn't tell me. I even let him cuddle Sean in front of me. I knew that they were like that since they were together for years. I admit that they both have greater chemistry than me with Lucas. The wildest thing I saw when I'm with them was when Sean kept cupping his crotch while we're watching a hot movie. I got jealous a bit and I want to touch his crotch, too. Lucas and I made out and let me touch the real BIG VEINY deal for eternity after Sean left the house. At least I've done more things with Lucas than Sean, right? Back to the real scene!

So I sat on the mattress and Lance did the same.

"I'm Olivia, by the way.", I said as I offered a handshake.

He smiled and we shook hands.

"I'm Lance. So you're Lucas' girlfriend, huh?", he replied as he chuckled.

"Yes, and you're the one who got obsessed with Tristan?", I asked as I moved closer.

He giggled and he looked down. He nodded and I held his arm.

"And you're close with him now. How's the feeling?", I asked.

"Of course I'm happy that we're finally friends.", he happily said as he removed my hand.

He doesn't seem to like girls who held someone's arm while asking.

"I know you're not mad at him and you're just teasing by ignoring him.", I boasted as I crossed my arm.

He faced me with widened eyes. I gave him an evil grin as I raised my eyebrow.

"I just want him to worry a little. He seemed so hyper lately.", he explained.

"I know. For the record, you're the only one who got him sad like that, not even his ex crush Sean.", I accidentally said it as I explained.

He paused and gazed at me. I avoided him and he poked me many times.

"What? Sean's his ex crush?", Lance asked loudly.

I sighed and I cued him to be silent. We made eye contact and I nodded.

"Wow!  I didn't noticed that Tristan had feelings with Sean.", he deeply exhaled as he arched his back.

"I was shocked, too. Lucas told me that Tristan was always teasing Sean from the first day of school. Sean hated him a little but eventually liked him as his friend.", I explained as I moved back away from the edge of the mattress.

Lance did the same.

"I thought Tristan was straight? I thought he's homophobic? He even felt disgusted when he saw me being obsessed with him.", he sadly said as he looked down.

"I think Tristan should be the one to explain, not me. And why are you still affected? I thought you've moved on?", I chuckled as I tapped his back.