Merry Christmas!

Everybody got tired after dinner do we decided not to have fun until midnight. Sean went to the shore while I'm busy washing the dishes. Tristan helped me as he arrived. As I was about to pick a plate, he grabbed it and soaked it with dishwashing liquid.

"Hey. That's mine.", I said as I tried to steal it from him but he avoided my move.

"You should be with Sean right now. He look so bothered since dinner.", he suggested as he looked back to the shore.

I eyed on Sean from afar and he's just standing.

"Really? How can you say that?", I asked as I rinsed my hands.

I grabbed a towel and wiped myself.

"I just assumed. Hey! You're his boyfriend and you should be the first one to notice him!", Tristan said loudly as he faced me.

I paused and then he focused back to the dishes.

"Okay fine. Thanks by the way. I really owe you a lot.", U chuckled as I tapped his shoulder.

"No problem. I just want you to make sure that Sean's feeling good.", he replied.

We made eye contact for a moment and I became a little paranoid. Did he saw Stacia's texts? Shit! I have to go! I rushed to the shore and I slowly walked as I'm near to him. I stepped beside him and I saw him looking up to the stars.

"Do you mind if I join you here?", I asked as I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Of course.", he replied softly.

He's not facing me. I'm getting nervous about the things in his mind. Should I ask him about his feelings right now?

"Are you sad?", I asked.

He then faced me with a smile.

"I'm happy.", he replied and he let out a sigh.

Geeez. The cold breeze makes the scene so dramatic.

"Then why are you silent?", I asked.

He then leaned closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. I faced him as I felt a hot sensation on my face.

"What was that for?", I giggled.

"For being the best boyfriend ever.", he chuckled as he pinched my nose.

Ugghhh! I feel so loved right now.

"Really? I didn't felt that.", I replied as I looked down.

"You really are, believe me.", he said as he held my face.

If only I could tell you the truth right now. I was never been the best boyfriend for you because of what I did with Stacia. My heart suddenly ached as he leaned to kiss me. Our lips met and I kissed him back. It's so passionate and sweet. I held his face and kissed him deeper, causing him to let out a soft moan. He then broke the kiss and he smiled. Shit! I think I'm in tears right now. My eyes started to drip tears as I breathed heavily.

"Hey. Why are you crying?", he asked as he wiped my tears by his hand.

I began to sob and I managed to maintain a smile.

"Nothing. I just thought that I was never been a good boyfriend for you.", I said as I chuckled.

"What? No. You really are the best boyfriend for me. You supported me in my work. You even lowered your pride for Nathan when I got sick.", he explained as he looked at me.

"I just did that because I don't want you to feel awkward from seeing me getting mad at Nathan.", I replied.

"Really? At least you did your best not to kill him. Also, you always drive me to my workplace even if you don't have any agenda for the day. You always woke up early to prepare my breakfast. I really felt that you're already my husband.", he sweetly explained as held my hand.