Man to Man

"Don't you dare touch it again, Stacia. I'm done with you. I love Sean and I don't want to cheat on him anymore.", I warned as I showed her a middle finger.

She chuckled as she crossed her arms.

"Really? But the moment I was sucking your cock, you kept on pushing me deeper. It means that you fucking love my mouth.", she said as she boasted.

"It's because I was drugged, Stacia. I don't even want to cum on you. Filthy slut!", I yelled.

She then paused and she glared.

"Filthy? Hmp! Let's see who's filthy if Sean finds out that I gave you a blowjob on your own bed!", she shouted as she turned back.

I just ignored her and she stopped as she opened the door.

"Maybe the filthier one is your friend who's hitting on your girlfriend. I don't think you can trust that guy.", she said and she left.

What? Hitting on Sean? Nonsense! She really enjoys making up stories. Fuck her!

**********
Author's Short POV

As Stacia left the room, she unknowingly passed beside Nathan, who just finished working out moments ago. Nathan saw her and held her arm quick. Stacia whined as she almost lost her balance from Nathan's pull.

"What?", Stacia asked.

"Why are you from the men's locker room?", Nathan asked as he studiously looked at her.

She grinned and Nathan cussed.

"Did you just --", he was about to stop when Stacia covered his mouth.

"i had a little touch of his body but we didn't do it. He's fucking loyal with that gay guy.", she bad mouthed as he looked away.

Nathan removed her hand from his mouth and then sighed.

"Just end your fantasies okay? You're just ruining their relationship.", he suggested.

She then moved closer to him and touched his bulge. Nathan grunted as he felt a little pleasure from it.

"I'm just getting started. By the way, I think you owe an explanation to Blake about hitting on Sean.", she seductively whispered.

She then kissed his cheek and left him hanging.

"Shit! Did she really tell Blake?", he asked himself as he stared at the locker room.

He then deeply breathed as he got inside. He saw Blake wearing his underwear as he looked forward. Blake glanced at him and just ignored him. He walked towards Blake and put his bag beside Blake's. Blake seemed to be alarmed as he stared at Nathan. Maybe he's curious about what Stacia said earlier.

"Did you really hit on Sean?", he asked out of the blue.

Nathan froze as he heard Blake. He tried to make eye contact as he faced him. He wanted to be honest with him and he really thinks that he owes an explanation.

"Would you be mad if I tell you that I already liked him from the moment I met him?", Nathan asked in a shaky voice.

Blake just stared at him and just sighed. Blake was about to lay a punch on him but he stopped. Nathan just breathed heavily as he felt so nervous. He's totally afraid of Blake.

"Look, I never took advantage of him. I always felt so fucking horny when I'm with him but I tried not to cross the boundaries. Believe me or not, I fully respect your relationship.", Nathan managed to explain in a sincere manner.