A Tease for a Secret

She just smiled at me and I continued flexing my arms. I kissed my bicep and licked it hungrily. I let out another grunt and I glanced at her. She's already staring at me. I looked at my chest and caressed it. Geeez I'm getting a little horny here . I started to nibble my nipples and tilted my head up as I deeply exhaled. I licked my lips and continued teasing my nipples.

"Shit.", I breathlessly whispered.

I heard a sweet giggle as I was about to touch my abs. I looked at her and she's grinning. I got her. First thing to do is to act innocent.

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to tease myself like that.", I chuckled as I maintained a look on her.

She then stood up with an empowered aura.

"You thought you were alone, huh?", she asked as she walked slowly towards me.

"Yeah.", I agreed as I nodded.

I stared at her and she's fucking sexy. Every step caused her boobies to bounce a little. As she arrived in front of me, she offered a hand.

"Stacia.", she introduced.

"Tristan.", I said as I shook hands with her.

I was about to pull my hand when she suddenly groped it hard. I gave him a confused look and she touched every inch of my wrist to my fingers. She inspected all of it and then she smiled.

"You got huge manly hands.", she said as she looked at me.

"If you say so.", I replied.

She then sat beside me and maintained eye contact. She stared at me from head to toe and then she touched my chest.

"You're so massive.", she giggled as she started to caress it.

Oh! The plan's working. I already lured her with my body. The second this I''ll do is to make her comfortable and sexy.

"Thanks. You're gorgeous.", I said as I stared at her boobies.

Shit! Those were the biggest breasts I've ever seen, except from the pornstars I know. She then snapped her finger and I looked at her. She stopped touching my chest and then she put her hands on her breasts beneath the fabric.

"You seemed to be so interested with these.", she said as she wiggled her breasts a little.

Geeez they're bouncy. Fuck! What am I doing? I'm doing this for Sean, not for myself. I should avoid myself being mesmerized by her body. But fuck! She's a sex toy!

"Nope. I just realized that those breasts are too small compared to my standards.", I boasted as I grinned.

She then paused and I looked away.

"Really? I can tell that you're a high maintenance guy.", she said as she moved away a little from me.

Geeez she's getting turned off. Maybe I should mention Blake for an instance. Maybe it would drive her to tell me her thing for him.

"Yeah, like the Muscle God Blake Evans.", I said loudly as I faced her.

She then looked a little shocked. As I raised an eyebrow, she chuckled.

"Blake Evans? That fitness model?", she asked.

As if she doesn't know him HAHA!

"Yeah. I bet he's a high maintenance guy. With his massive body and privates, I think he deserved the sexiest woman in the world.", I explained.

That should do it. I want her to think that I believe that Blake deserves a woman, not Sean. She gave me an interested look and then she moved closer to me.