Girlfriend Duties 2

**********
Blake's POV
Saturday, 7:00 am

Today, Sean will be joining me in my photoshoot at the beach, with Stacia. I hope Sean wouldn't be uncomfortable seeing me with another woman. Of course, he will be but at least not to the point that he will be mad at me or something. I don't want him to get jealous.

I woke up early and prepared breakfast for us both. Sean's still asleep and I don't want to wake him up yet. Then, I headed to the gym to do some pumps. I should be looking huge and fit when I'm doing those shoots, or else I'll be losing my job as a fitness model. I did some 80 push ups, 80 sit ups, 10 minutes on the treadmill, and several lifts on the weights. It's too much for me though but I endured the loads. I became all sweaty and breathless as I went back to the dining room. I sat down on the chair and suddenly, Sean walked beside me. He sat beside me and just gave me a sleepy look.

"I can tell that you still want to get some sleep.", I chuckled as I handed him his plate with food.

"Did you make all of these?", he asked as he munched a tuna sandwich.

"Yeah because I don't want you to wake you up from your deep slumber.", I replied as I played with his hair.

"Thanks. And oh! By the way, before we drive to the beach, could we make a stop at the convenience store?", he asked as he pouted.

He really looks so cute when he does that.

"Kitkat?", I asked as I gave him a grin.

He just nodded.

"Give me a kiss first.", I teased as I pointed my finger to my lips.

"Later in the car?", he asked.

"Much better.", I said as I winked.

After eating breakfast, we got ready in just 30 minutes. I'm currently wearing blue floral summer polo and an orange summer shorts. The shorts looked so tight on me. It really fits my big ass, shit. Sean's wearing a white polo and a blue floral summer short. We're killing it! We got out of the house in no time and we headed inside the car. We paused for a moment until Sean let out a deep sigh. As I was about to face him, he suddenly kissed me passionately. His tongue started roam inside my mouth as I began to kiss him hard. He's totally hot and I'll fuck him in the car if I could. His hands crawled on my thighs and caressed my crotch. Geeez he's making me horny. He then broke the kiss and left me hanging.

"Such a tease!", I whined as I faced him.

"I know you want to do something in the car if I continued making you horny.", he giggled as he made himself comfortable on his seat.

"We can do it now.", I teased as I touched his thighs.

"Kitkat?", he asked as he gave me a serious look.

Oh! He's having mood swings right now. Earlier he's wild and now he's a bit serious. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and showed it to him.

"We're on our way, sir.", I said as I started the car.

Sean was so silent and I started to drive. I kept staring at him while driving but he didn't manage to face me. Is he avoiding me because of Stacia? I almost hit a car when I forgot to look at the roam we're taking. In a few minutes, we arrived at the convenience store. I went out of the car while he stayed and took a nap for a while. I went inside the store and headed to the counter where the chocolates are found. I stopped by and picked 5 kitkats. I want to buy him several so that he will be back to his senses. I'm thinking that he's not who he is right now. Maybe in bed he will be back again to his true self?