Horny Nights

**********
Sean's POV
After the photoshoot, Sunday

I still felt so uncomfortable seeing him with Stacia. The way she groped her breasts in the waters made me feel so insecure. The fact that I saw his boner as they left the shore made me realize that he's still a straight guy. He still gets horny just by seeing or feeling a sexy woman's breast. Gladly, Blake tried to talk to me about it and he's so honest when he admitted that he felt hot when Stacia's grinding her ass against his crotch. It looks like Stacia's trying to make him horny in front of me. I could tell from the moment I met her that she's a badass bitch! A slutty one! I should warn Blake not to mingle with her too much even if it's professional work.

So Blake and I got home @ nearly 10 pm. We had fun while eating dinner with the staffs. I liked them all except Stacia and Dylan. So, we got inside the house and I sat on the sofa and leaned back to relax. Blake followed me and he stared at me as he leaned his head on his palm. I looked at him and he gave me a worried look.

"Are you still mad at me?", he asked as he caressed my thighs.

"A little.", I replied as I avoided him.

"I told you everything that you should know. I already admitted that I got horny by seeing her body.", he argued as tried to face me.

I let out a deep sigh and faced him.

"I just can't let you get horny by some boob touching. I really felt insecure when you stared at her breasts like you really wanted to eat it.", I explained.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I know I became a less responsible boyfriend for you when I started to get busy at work.", he apologized as he hugged me.

His hug really felt relieving as he tapped my back. I broke the hug and kissed him torridly. He kissed me back as he put me on his lap. He quickly strip his shirt off and threw it to his side. I began to caress his chest as we continued to kiss. His hands crawled to my ass and slowly pull it down, together with my underwear. I broke the kiss and I stood up on the floor. I removed my short and underwear fast and sat back on his lap. Now I'm half naked down there.

"I thought you're still mad at me. Why are you doing this?", he asked as he looked confused.

"I just want to prove to you that I can make you feel hornier than that girl, Stacia!", I hissed as I faced him.

"What? You don't need to prove yourself. You're the one I want to be horny with.", he chuckled as he reached

His hands then searched for my ass and started to poke my hole by his manly fingers. He licked one finger and then forcefully slid inside me in just a second.

"Blake!", I screamed loudly.

"That's right. I want you to scream my name.", he huskily said as he began to thrust his finger slowly.

Fuck! He's getting me horny that easy. I felt my cock hardened in every thrust he did. I reached to kiss him and he responded sexily. His tongue started to go inside my mouth as his thrusts became faster.

"Mmmmmm....", I moaned softly as I played with his hair and pushed my lips deeper to his.

His let out his finger and slid two for a greater pleasure. I felt my ass widen when he entered. It hurt me a little but the pleasure overpowered me. I can feel how Blake wanted to me to feel that I'm the only one who he wants to fuck and to love. Now I realized that he's not the problem. Stacia is the fucking problem! As I adjusted myself, I felt a hard huge thing poking my balls. Geez! It's already his cock raging for a hot suck. I broke the kiss and I kneel down on the floor as he spreads his legs. I'm now in between of his legs and I began to caress his chest and arms as I faced him.