Vows

**********
Lucas' POV
2 weeks later

AT LAST, I'M GETTING MARRIED!! Olivia said yes when I proposed to her a month ago and we planned the wedding afterwards. Sean helped me about catering, the reception, Blake suggested a good theme for the wedding, and Tristan organized the Bachelor's Party. Yeah, he hired some random bimbos with their boobies flashing in front of us. They actually looked like escorts. Tristan, Blake, Me, and our other male friends joined the party. Sean was about to make a scene when a stripper did a lao dance of Blake and she kept on rubbing herself against him. Those women were so sensual and they intentionally touched our bulges which are included in their service right? Luckily, Sean controlled his temper, or else, he would have dragged that stripper out of the party. In the other hand, Lance, Tristan's girlfriend, seemed to be fine while Tristan's getting teased. Tristan was the one who's really loud in the party. I guess he really enjoyed drinking and flirting. Anyways after that night, I rested for tomorrow's most exciting part of my life.

**********

 I'm currently getting ready in my room for my wedding. I'm already wearing my white slux and a plain white t-shirt. I still can't believe I'm getting married! I was once imagining myself while I'm watching a romantic movie with Sean. There's a wedding scene and both of the characters were saying their vows. I saw myself saying those things too with the woman in my life. I closed my eyes as I was about to kiss her. Suddenly, I felt a hug beside me and some wet sensations on my neck and I opened my eyes. It was Sean, hugging me while planting kisses on my neck. I was disappointed when my imagination vanished but I decided to cuddle with Sean first. Yeah, he's my wife since we were kids. I feel like a husband to him, but now he has his own husband and that's Blake. When they got official, I was a little sad since I can't cuddle with Sean that often anymore. Blake gets jealous when he sees us hugging and cuddling. Well, he accepted that fact and he let us do it again more often but with him. I mean we both hug and cuddle him, sometimes with Tristan, but not a foursome if you think that's what I was talking about. I barely even join him take a shower in the bathroom. But now, I'm really happy when I met Olivia and fell in love with her. Right from the start, I know she's the one that I wanted.

"Hey! Stop daydreaming.", a whisper interrupted my thoughts as I sighed.

I snapped out of my imagination and looked around. As I faced left, I touched Sean's nose by my face. So cute! He showed a smile and I giggled.

"Hey! I missed you.", I said as I held offered a hug.

He hugged me and I did the same. I'm currently sitting on a chair, facing the mirror, so he's basically kneeling beside me.

"Really? We're just neighbors, Lucas.", he replied as he chuckled.

"I know you've been busy catching up with Blake. If you know what I mean.", I said as I reached his ass and squeezed it a little.

He let out a grunt and he broke the hug. He gave me a smirk and I chortled.

"I knew it.", I said as I crossed my arms.

"No, we're not doing that after we got back together. He was busy meeting with his managers and staffs since he filed a leave last 2 weeks.", he explained as his face turned a little sad.

I deeply breathed as I played with his hair.

"Don't worry. He'll be with you the whole day and I know he noticed that he's not freeing some time with you these days.", I said as I tried to comfort him.

He suddenly chuckled as he removed my hand from his hair.

"Wait –You should be the main lead here. I won't spoil your day for today.", he said as he stood up.