Oily Tease

Nathan smirked as he saw me blushing in front of him. Shit! My face's so hot right now.

"I can really tell that you're fucking in love with that guy.", he chortled as he drank to his glass.

Hey! Careful with your words.

"Are you convinced?", I asked.

"Absolutely convinced. No more doubts.", he chuckled as he winked at me.

He's cute! Ugh! What am I doing?

**********
Blake's POV

Sean and I already talked about working with Stacia. He told me he'll do his best to feel okay as I maintain my distance from her. No more laughing, touching, and grinning unless it's for work. I should be working professionally towards Stacia, or else Sean would be really mad at me. I don't want to do something that would make him mad or bothered. I want him to be happy with me and not to feel stressed. So, I bid good bye to him as he got out of the car. As his boyfriend and a husband, I drive him to his workplace every day. It's our bonding before we part ways. I got back home and slept some more since I was told to report in the studio at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. After lunch, I drove quick to the studio and I arrived on time. I got inside and headed to my dressing room. I got inside and I saw Stacia sitting on a chair, facing the wide mirror. She smiled as she caught me looking at her. I showed a fake smile and I grabbed a chair to sit on. I sat down and I put my bag on the table below the mirror. I can still saw her staring at me using my peripheral vision. Shit! How can I act normal if she's staring at me like that?

"You looked tensed. Are you alright?", she asked as she turned her chair to face me.

Actually, it's a rotating chair. Calm down, Blake. Just be cool and remember that Sean's going to be mad if you'll do something hot that would make her tease you.

"Nothing. I just had my longest sleep and I feel so weak lately.", I said as I stretched my arms.

I really think that I should sleep more. I still feel tired as of today. I'm not that certain that it's because of what we did last night. That was hot and tiring but I still want a round two after that fucking.

"You really drained yourself from our photoshoot at the beach, huh?", she asked as she giggled.

"Not exactly.", I said with a quick stare.

Actually, I drained myself after the photoshoot, where the fucking took place in our living room. HAHA!

"You had fun with your boy – friend, I guess.", she said with a doubtful tone.

"My girlfriend.", I replied confidently.

"How come?", she asked as she gave me a judgy look.

"What?", I asked out of confusion.

Did she just questioned me on having a gay girlfriend?

"How come you're straight and you have a gay girlfriend?", she asked as she tried to maintain eye contact with me but I avoided her.

This woman has the guts to ask me these kinds of questions but I'm open to answer these. I'm proud that Sean's my girlfriend even if I'm straight. Does that make you gay if you love a gay man? I don't think so.

"It doesn't matter if I'm straight. The thing that matters is having Sean as my girlfriend. That's all I could say to answer your question.", I replied as I faced the mirror.

She then sighed out of disappointment.

"If you're still straight, then you're still hungry for some female boobs and asses.", she chortled as she stripped off her pink crop top, exposing her huge breasts in her big cupped bra.