Getting Comfortable

"I heard you're doing good Lucy, keep it up.", Ms. Olivia complimented as she showed me a smile.

"Thanks for the both of you.", I replied as I faced them.

As Ms. Olivia left, I had the chance to have a moment with Sir Lucas. I wonder why he smelled a little weird, like bleach. Also, I saw several stains of sweat on his shirt. Does his room have an air conditioner in it? I assume it has one since he's already rich. After eating, we went back to the living room and he checked my answers. Thankfully, all of those are correct. I was about to move closer to him but he moved back. I wonder why he's a little distant. Did Ms Olivia told something about me that made him distant towards me? I hope not. But shit! That smell still lingered in my nose. He really smelled like bleach. I wonder why he got so exhausted just by sending lessons plans.

Author: Of course Olivia surely gave him a blowjob and a handjob since she had a little white stain on her black shirt. With Lucas' exhausted look and a bleach like smell all over him, he surely had his orgasm in his room with Olivia and shooted a blast of cum. All evidences explained clearly that they made out, and Lucas didn't had some orders to send his lessons plans! Geez you really believed what they're saying!

**********
Tristan's POV
Sunday, 8am

Today's the day of the camp! Thank goodness Lucas made me borrow his car for today. I woke up early at 7 am to fix my things for the camp. Sean told that we're going to a highland resort and we should expect that there's no signal up there. Also, it's a private resort so we have the privacy to do our exercises there. Sean told me to bring my own tent and he'll bring his.  He already told me that Lance and I should sleep with each other in one tent. He's really doing this for us! As I got out of the house, I went to Sean's and saw him just went out of the gate. I saw Blake followed while carrying his bags. They really look like a married couple. I saw them kissed and hugged. As I arrived, Blake handed me his bags. We waved goodbye as we headed to the car.

"Are you excited?", he asked as we stopped at the back of the car.

"Yeah, a little.", I chuckled as opened the back of the car and put his bags in it.

I closed it and we got inside the car. He grabbed his phone and read a message.

"We'll pickup Lance in front of my workplace. You know where it is?", he asked as he faced me.

"Yeah but why in front of your workplace?", I asked as I started the car.

"His condominium was just meters away from my workplace. I assume that he chose that place so that we can track him easily.", he replied as he grabbed a KitKat and took a bite of it.

"I want a taste of that KitKat.", I pleaded as I started to drive.

"Beg for it.", he said as he smirked.

"I might end up shoving my cock inside your mouth, Sean. Don't make me beg for it.", I teased as I raised an eyebrow.

"Silly! Here you go.", he giggled as he put a small bar into my mouth.

Wow! That's so delicious. I can tell why Sean really loves eating this. It's making me so hyped right now. I mean pumped! In no time, we arrived at Sean's workplace and I got out and opened the door for Lance. He handed me his bags then.

"Thanks.", he said as he got inside the car.

I opened the back of the car and put his bags in it. I came back inside and started driving.

"I'm happy that you accepted my offer, Lance.", Sean said as he turned back to face him

He sounded like he's paying Lance, huh?