Private Sessions

**********
Lucy's POV

I'm currently taking up Education Major in Math coz I think it's cool and fashionable. It's also a turb on for some guys, especially to Mr. Lucas Harrison. Ah!! He's too handsome to be a teacher. I want him to do nude modelling or anything sexy. He's looking ripped in his fit uniform and skinny pants. Love his ass. He's a sex figure for me. Such a hot math teacher. Byt then I realized that he already has a girlfriend and it's Ms. Olivia. She's less stunning than me. My boobs are bigger than hers. Back to Lucas, I want him, like really bad. I want him to be my boyfriend but he's taken.

Thank goodness my mother consulted him about my "fake" requests. Remember the math tutorials? I just made an excuse that I want to study more to maintain my grades. All I want is to have a moment with him and try to seduce him if possible. Having a private tutoring sessions with him will give me the advantage to do anything I want to him.

Today, he told me to go to his house at 2pm sharp. Of course I wore the best casual outfit I have from my closet. I want to show some tits and ass in front of him and I assume that he wouldn't mind it. He already gave me the address and I told my driver to give me a lift. As soon as we got there, my driver left and I started pressing the door bell. Fuck! I'm ao excited to see him in his homey outfit. Is he wearing a boxer? Oversized shirt? Muscle shirt? Shit! I'm already fantasizing him. I heard footsteps coming as pressed the doorbell once again. I manly sigh lingered in my ears as the gate opened. He then showed up with a smile.

"Hi, Lucy.", he greeted as he cued me to go inside.

As he closed the gate, I stared at his clothes. It's not that revealing, although his ass was noticeable.. He's wearing a plain white shirt and a black and white striped shorts. Such a simple guy.

"Let me guide you to the living room.", he said as he turned back to face me.

He then started to walk towards the door of the house and I followed. We got inside and he told me to sit on the couch. I walked towards it while I stepped on the blue carpet. It seemed so smooth to my skin. It's so comfy to step on.

"I'll just get my stuff from upstairs, okay?", he said as he looked at me.

I nodded and he went upstairs. Shit! I saw his ass bounced as he ran upstairs. So hot! I rubbed my feet against the carpet and it felt so soothing. So I put my bag on the couch and sat on the carpet instead. Few seconds later, a manly laugh lingered in my ears as I started to grab my books from my bag. I looked at my right and I saw a white hottie walking downstairs. Woah? He's just wearing a boxer brief. As he saw me staring at him, he paused and smiled.

"Are you Lucas' student, Lucy?", he asked as he walked towards me.

Omg! He's such a muscle beast. I looked down to his bulge and it's huge like fuck!!! Jackpot!

"Yes. How did you know my name?", I asked as I faced him.

"He always mentions your name when we talk about his moments in your school.", he replied.

He looked so familiar. Oh my gosh! HE'S AN ACTOR!

"Wait -- Are you Tristan Montreal? The hot muscle head actor from Sin City Diaries.", I giggled as I stood up.

He chuckled as he stared at me. He's so hot in person!

"Wow! That's a really good description of me coming from you so thank you. I didn't expect some college student watching my erotic movies.", he said as he keep on chuckling.

He seemed flattered when I said those.

"Really? You see, I've been a fan since your first movie, Missing you. You're really hot in those intimate scenes.", I explained.