Leaving For LA! (1)

Emily's POV
Me and my best friend Jennifer were skipping school and were walking through the park. We were both still hungover from last night at a party.

We didn't have any pain killers and any sort of loud noise hurt our ears. Hence the reason we were skipping school.

Jennifer and I were half asleep walking when we I got a call from my Mom. I turned my phone off and declined the call knowing why she was calling.

Them Jennifer got a call from her Mom. She did the same as me. We were used to this by now because it's not the first time we've been skipping.

Oh no..... The guards are here!

They walked over to us and asked us why we weren't in school. We both just said that it was break time and we were allowed to walk around for a bit. The police didn't buy our excuse and and to make it worse my mom called my just as they were asking us questions.

One gaurd told me to pick it up because they would like to speak to her. I did as they said and I could hear my mother was not happy.

The police drove us back to school where both of our parents were waiting for us.

Both of our Mom's were waiting and I could see my mom was FUMING with me!!!

We had a long talk with our principle who then had to expell us because it would have been our 11th suspension this year.

At home my parents grounded me and I was in my room when Dad came in. He said: Me and your mother have decided........you will move to LA with your brothers. You will stay at the hype house until you buck your ideas up😑.

I pleeded with Dad to let me stay here in Las Vegas but it was no use my plane ticket was already bought. I was staying there for as long as what was nessesary. I had to call Tony and Ondreaz that night and talk to them. Mom and Dad had already made sure it was ok for me to stay but decided I would tell them the reason for me staying.
THE CALL:
(Me=Normal, Tony=Bold, Ondreaz= italic, both boys=bold and italic)

Oh hello Emily,

Hey Tony, Hey dre

Care to explain why you are staying with us!??

Ya ummm......about that, u sort of got..........expelled😬

WHAT!!!!!!

How...what did you do?!

I ummm....skipped school again

Ok, anything else because that's not bad enough to be expelled you should have only been suspended🤔

Ya that's the thing. I was gonna be suspended but it would be the 11th time this year😬😬

YOUR WHAT!!!!

Look if ye don't want be to stay with ye I could always just......you know stay here (I said with a huge grin)

NO WAY, you are definitely flying out here.

And you are not leaving until you behave better.

Look as you know we live in the hype house so you'll have to stay with us here. And you will go to school here in LA so don't think you got out of school.

We talked with the principle of that school and you can start the Monday after you arrive

Ugh why can't I just stay here and sort myself out??

Becausd you need to be away from that Jennifer she is a bad influence. You mix with the wrong people and we are gonna fix that.

Have you ever thought that mabey she isn't a bad influence and that I am?

NO, Your not a bad kid I refuse to belive that.

Your plane leaves in tommorow evening so go pack. We will talk to you when you get here. Say hi to mom and dad for us.

Bye

Bye😑

*End of call*

I go to shut down my computer and start to pack. I pack some clothes for school and some clothes for 'party's' that I was planing to sneak out too. I packed some dressy clothes incase needs be. I had filled 2 suitcases and had 1 left as well as a carry bag. I put my pj's hair brush tooth brush etc. into my last suitcase and in my carry on I had my computer, charger, air pods and ipad. I went to sleep and was really not looking forward to going to LA. I didn't mind seeing my brothers it's just the staying with their tiktok chums too😑.

*Next morning*

I woke up to my Mom opening the blinds in my room in etempt to wake me up. She told me that it was 3:00 pm. My flight was in 3 hours so I got up had a shower and got dressed into:

 My flight was in 3 hours so I got up had a shower and got dressed into:

There was 1 and a half hours left when I got to the airport. I said by to parents and waited in a coffee shop until my gate was open.

About 20 minutes later the speaker called: Can flight B24 come to the gate please, flight B24 to the gate. I left my seat and brought my drink with me. I bored the plane and sat at the window waiting for take off.

*skip the plane ride*

The speaker said: the plain will be landing in 3 minutes please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing. I took out my air pods and put my seat belt back on.

*After landing*

I was waiting in the arrivals area when I saw Tony and Ondreaz and ran up to them and scared then from behind. I gave Tony a hug first and he picked me up and spun me around(I was closer to Tony because he is closer in age). Then I gave Ondreaz a hug and he basically squeezed the life out of me. I quoted the meme and said: tell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air😂. They just laughed and Ondreaz let go. The boys carried the suitcases and I took the last one and my carry on bag.

You walked to Tony's tesla and started to drive out of the airport.....
_

___________________________________

A/N: Hope ye like this book. Word count 1077. 😜😊😁 Sorry for any mistakes in this book.