Arriving At The Hype House😜 (2)

Emily's POV
It was a really long ride to the hype house. Tony and Ondreaz are talking but u just zone out and think about Jennifer and how you will probably never see her again. Even though she got you in trouble and you got her in trouble ye were actually really good friends. You were gonna miss her. Your thoughts were interrupted by Ondreaz waving his hand in front of your face you were shaken and he laughed. I just scowled and hissed: what do you want?! Ondreaz frowned me and said: Hey watch your tone, and you are here to improve that so how about we start now. I just tutted and looked out the window.

After about 2 hrs we stopped to get some dunkin. As we were walking a load of girls started screaming and shouting. One of them said: Omg it's The Lopez Brothers. I laughed as I walked into dunkin leaving them there as I walked away u shouted: Have fun guys😂.

I thought to myself that now would be a good time to look at a map and find places I can go when I sneak out today or tommorow night. I bought my frink and some for the boys. We talked about our drinks in the car so u get them what they wanted.

20 minutes later Tony and Ondreaz sat down and let out a huge sigh. I just laughed and asked if they had fun. Tony lightly puncked my arm and told me to shut up(joking). I just went on my phone and waited for them to finish their drinks. I was looking on Google maps for a bar, night club, discos on this weekend anywhere I could go.

That was until Ondreaz took my phone and seen I was looking for places to go and just seemed confused then realized what I was doing. He put my phone in his pocket and said that we would talk later.

After dunkin we drove for about 30 minutes when we arrived at the hype house. I have been here before so I didn't take notice of it. I just walked up and straight up the stairs to where I knew my room was gonna be. I went in to see it looked like:

I really liked it and the bathroom was huge:

And my closet was really nice it looked like:

You were all settled in an decided to go down satirs

You were all settled in an decided to go down satirs. As you were walking down the staris someone ran up and hugged you from behind. U turned around to see Charli. You had forgotten that when you were here last time before you 'turned bad' Charli was like a sister to you. You hadn't been here since you were 12 when the boys first moved in so you felt slightly acward but she was good at breaking the ice.

You and Charli went to the kitchen to eat and started fo talk about why you were here.

A/N:Word count 500. Hope ye are enjoying the story so far.