Explanation (13)

Recap:
Me, Dre, Tony and Ryland were last. All the boys introduced them self's. I looked to see that the new member was.........

Emily's POV
The new member was ANTHONY. I didn't even know he was out of jail. Waitdoes this mean Zack is out. I pushed past all the boys and shouted: Anthony you better have a REALLY good reason to be put of jail or I'm calling the cops rn. He stood there shocked and said: Look Emily I didn't do anything wrong I helped u you got outta there. And Zack is still behind bars don't worry. I stood there furious and everyone except my brothers were very confused. Ryland didn't even know. The Hype House just thought I left for a day.

Ryland asked: Emily wajtbisbeh talking about and how do ye know each other? I turned around and said: Ryland do you remember when I 'left' for a day. Well I didn't leave I got kidnapped by Anthony and his friend Zack. I pursuaded them to let me go on conditions and I called my brothers and they solved my problem. Well I thought so until rn. I looked at Anthony and scowled. I added: oh and do NOT say a THING to anyone else about that the last thing I need is a big deal being made of that!!!!

The boys nodded but Jaden asked: no offence Ant but why tf are you out? Anthony said: I was being threatened to I only had to do 1 week. I was now hugging Tony and Dre.

We all calmed down and were ordering some food. We got the food delivered and after about 3 hours we had eaten and were heading home to the hype house.

A/N: this chapter is really short sorry. Nearly 1k ILY😘. Just rember ye are all perfect in your own way keep your heads up during this difficult time. Word count 324