No Name😂😂 (3)

Recap:
You and Charli went to the kitchen to eat and started fo talk about why you were here.

Emily's POV
Charli was surprised at how much I had changed from when we were 12.

I thought it was funny because she changed into this 'most famous tiktoker' and all I did was skip school.

It was 11:56 when me and Charli had finished talking and hanging out. We decided that we would go to sleep. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Ondreaz making out with some girl. I just coughed and he jumped back off her and went red when he saw me. I busts out laughing and Ondreaz gave me a death stare.

Ondreaz introduced me to his 'friend' Olivia. She used to be Tayler Holders assistant before keliann(idk how to spell her name). I shook her hand and and continued to giggle.

I got some water and left as I was going I said: Oh and I dre(short for Ondreaz) make sure to use protection this time😂😜. He scowled at me and I left laughing.

*next day*

I didn't feel like going to school tomorrow but dre and Tony are making me.

I walked down stairs and seen Tony. He had made breakfast for the house. I just took some and left to change for the day. I wore:

I wanted to wear something kindof fancy cause I was planing on going to a bar and drinking tonight

I wanted to wear something kindof fancy cause I was planing on going to a bar and drinking tonight. And I ofc was just gonna go somewhere else all day rather than being here😜.

As I was walking down stairs I yelled: Hey if anyone can hear me im leaving for the day u will be back late don't come looking for me see y'all tommorow.

I just left and started to walk around for a bit. I found my way somehow to santa monica pier. It is beautiful. I came here last time I visited with my brother's I loved it. Tgsi was the one place in LA that I actually missed. Ofc I missed my brother's but here it was so nice to be around it made me miss Jennifer. The first thing I thought was imagine if Jennifer were here all the fun we would have.

After a good few hours of rides and the beech(I had a swim suit) the sun started to set. It was the most amazing place to be at sunset.

I wanted some pictures for Instagram but when I turned on my phone I seen a LOAD of missed calls and texts from my brothers. I didn't really care cause u knew in a few hours u would be drunk and having fun.

And that's exactly what happened. Half and hour later I found a shop that sold alcohol and I got a man to go bye me some vodka.

I drank about 3 bottles each time I got a different person so know one would notice anything. I couldn't walk properly after about 2 hours I must have had abouy 6 bottles and was half way through my 7th one when I felf someone grab me and pull me into a car.......

A/N: Sorry for short chapter I wanted the cliff hanger. Word count 545.