Unexpected Text😳 (7)

Recap:
I had a real chill week nothing happened I didn't go to school because we had mid term break. I cryed a lot for the first 2 days but by now I was actually starting to improve both my attitude and behaviour.

Emily's POV
I was sitting on my bed thinking. I was actually starting to realize that mabey my brothers had made me go soft. I laughed a bit at my thoughts then someone knocked on the door. It was Charli.

She walked in and we sat talking for a while. We were watching Outer Banks on Netflix when she grabbed the remote and paused it. I looked ta her confused and he had a conserved look on her face. I asked what was wrong and she sighed and said: Look mabey I should have said something earlier but here goes nothing. Me now intreeged nod my head to signal here to continue. She did: I heard you and your brothers last week talking. I looked at her embarrassed and said: So ill take that you seen me cry and you probably know why I was crying. Charli nodded and so did I.

After a few minutes of silence she said: Are you mad?
I looked at her and laughed. I said: Omg Charli you think I'm mad because you seen me cry.
She nodded I could see she was sorry and sad. I hugged her and said look Charli I'm not flattered that you didn't say anything sooner because I would have talked to you about it but I'm not mad. Trust me you would know if I was mad😂😂.

Me and Charli continued watching Outer Banks. I hot really scared when there was an axe murderer chasing whem and I squealed and hugged Charli. She laughed and said: Wow Emily thought you be the tough one ngl🤣. I lightly pushed her and we both laughed.

We finished watching Netflix and Charli went back to her room and I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone ping. It was an unknown message:

Unknown

Oh inosent Emily, what will Tony and Ondreaz think if they knew what you did before the club last week😂😉😏

What do you want, I will do anything please don't tell my brothers🙏!!

Well if you don't want them to know I suggest you follow my instructions😉

And waht are they exactly?

RUN AWAY FROM THAT HOUSE. And if you don't or you tell anyone anything I will make sure those brothers of your feel pain😈👿

OK I will where do u want me to go?

Just meet me at that club😈

OK just leave everyone in the hype house out of this. Promise me that

If you obey me nothing will happen to your little tiktok friends.

*end of text*

I wasn't scared of this bitch. Who ever they were they weren't gonna get near my family or friends but first I needed to get out of hear with nobody noticing me being gone.

I decided to tell everyone I was going to the mall and will be back late so don't wait up. They agreed and I felt really bad for lying because I was just getting their trust back after sneaking out.

I walked to the club where I was last week and waited. I was waiting about 30 minutes when I felt a hand over my mouth and I was being dragged somewhere. I knew who it was so I didn't fight back. They were behind me so I didn't see them. They put a cloth over my mouth with some powder in it so I fell uncontious.

I woke up in a bedroom. Not like you think it was really nice and it was set up with everything I could want. There was a mini fridge and a tray with food on it and a note saying:

Hello Emily,
If you are reading this I'll take you have seen your room. Here is some food I will give you 3 meals a day and there is a water dispenser on the opposite wall if you need any. Thank you for being patient and making the wright choice. Sorry for the inconvenience but you will need to act like your dead and off the rails we need your freinds and family to think you are dead. I will be coming in and showing you who I am later today hang tight till then😘
Loads of Love from
Your kidnapper❤️

I were surprized that he/she/they were treating you well. Honestly I was expecting them to abuse me or something. I had one problem,how was I supposed to let my family and friends think I was dead😣. I couldn't live knowing they never will get a proper explanation. No body just a missing person forever.

I had my phone but I didn't try and tell anyone where I was. I just scrolled through tiktok and Instagram for a while. After about 3 hours I had eaten some of the food and drank some too. As I was just sitting back on the bed the door opened. The man came through the door and I was shocked to see it was.............

A/N: Apologies for the cliff hanger.😂 Comment if ye actually like my book because I'm not sure. Word count 915. Hope ye like this chapter.