School😬 (4)

Recap:
I couldn't walk properly after about 2 hours I must have had abouy 6 bottles and was half way through my 7th one when I felf someone grab me and pull me into a car.......

Emily's POV
I looked up too see Tony and Dre looking at me with pure anger. We were parked in the beech car park. For what felt like ages the boys just giving me death stares. To lighten tye subject and ofc me being drunk I slurred: Wwwwhhhaaaattttt!!

Tony and Dre didn't move they just continued staring at me.

"Ccmmoonnn ggguuuuyyss let go PPPAARRRTTTYY!" I shouted.

Tony just turned around and put the key in the ignition. All the drive home Dre was staring at me with intensity.

I started to feel sick. I told Dre I was gonna be sick and he said: Tony pass me the bag. Tony passes him a bag and he handed it to me. Dre said: If your gonna get sick got sick in that.

I nearly vomited but didn't in the car. When we got back to the hyoe house everyone was there including the guards. I was to drunk to care. The guards weren't happy I was drunk but I think they left.

*next morning*

I woke up with a pounding head ache. That's when I felt the HUGE urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and vomited multiple times in the toilet.

About 20 minutes later I heard the bedroom door open it was Tony and Dre. They came straight to the bathroom and held my hair back as I vomited. When I had nothing else in me to vomit I turned to my brother's who looked at me with pure anger. Dre handed me a pain killer for my head. And as they were leaving Tony said: Oh and you ar still going to school. Hurry up you are leaving in 1 hour.

I really didn't want to go but I knew they would physically drag me if I refused. I got up and the pain killer had started to work. I had been to school hungover before it wasn't that big a deal.

I walked down stairs and my brothers were surprised at how I didn't seem as hungover as what I was. The thing is I have had a lot of practice when I first started drinking I couldn't tell my parents so I had to hide the fact I was hungover. I'm just good at I guess.

Tony drove me to school and as I was getting out of his tesla he said: 2 things,1 be good and DO NOT skip school, 2 me and your brother will be talking with you when we get home!! Ok bye. I said bye and headed towards the school entrance. Everyone was staring at me. I Wass used to that though when people found out I was The Lopez Brothers sister they would try and use me for clout and all this. At home I didn't give two(excuse my French) fucks about what people thought of me. But I knew here I would have to care because it would seriously effect my brother's. They could lose their so called job.

The day went by with no real hassle. Just your average day I guess. It was home time and I waited for Tony outside. He pulled up and stood out to call me forgetting he was in a public place and called out: Yo Emily Lopez.
I turned and everyone had turned to look who was shouting. Everyone who saw him ran towards the car. I just laughed and stood waiting for the people to leave him alone.

After like 30 minutes I decided to go help cause I wanted to go home. I shouted that Ondreaz was in the school and most ran into the school. A few stayed with Tony and noticed how close I was to him.

The few girls left screamed saying: OMG YOUR THEIR SISTER!!!!
I just laughed non stop and said ya y not. Tony shuved me in the car and slammed the door trying to get them away😂😂.

We both sighed the second they left and laughed. Tony said: Hey look your laughing, I prefer this side of you. See being away from Jennifer is doing you some good.
I just scowled because he ruined the moment🙄🙄.

We arrived home and saw.....................

A/N: sorry for short chapter. Word count 758. Thanks for 30 reads😝.