Party Time👌(10)

Recap:

We decided to throw a party amd invite loads of people. They boys set up the house and bought alcohol etc.

Me and the girls went upstairs to my room to get ready...........

Emily's POV
I was sitting on my bed waiting for the girls to come in with their outfits so we could do our makeup.

Minutes later they were all bkack in my room and we were starting our makeup. After like 45 minutes we were finished. I looked like:

Everything was ready down staris

Everything was ready down staris. All girls were talking down stairs when the subject of boys came up. We were all messing with Charli about chase when Olivia(dres gf) arrived.

I really liked her she was nice and I was happy that Dre was happy. I waved at her and signaled to come over. The house was now packed with people and the majority of then were drunk. Including Tony and Dre. I had never seen them this wasted before it was honesty kindof funny to see the sensible older sibling not able to walk in a straight line😂😂.

I started to laugh at Dre trying to make his way over to Olivia. He was stumbling around. He finally made it and she just laughed so hard at his drunk state.

I was shocked when I saw this random girl I had never seen before grinding on Tony. I didn't want to watch it was horrible seeing someone grind on your brother🤢🤮.

By now it was just me and Addison from the girls l because all the others were drunk and passed out or with their boyfriends somewhere. We were talking and she asked: So Emily do you have your eye on any guy here at the hype? I was taken back by the suggestion because I hadn't even thought about that kindof stuff with a guy here. I mean Nick is sort of cute but he doesn't like me. I just replied: well honestly I haven't thought about that but I guess Nick is sort of cute but he probs doesn't even notice me😂. "OMG you like Nick, he has had the BIGGEST crush on you since before you got here, how did u not notice the staring? Everyone else did😂. I thought about it and realized he had been i just laughed in excitement and nervousness.

Me and Addison talked about random things for another 2 hours until Nick told everyone to leave because it was 5am. After everyone left the only sober people were me Addison and Nick. Everyone else was asleep. We cleaned the house really well and we're finished at 6am. We all went to sleep and nothing else happened that night.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I will try make them longer. Thank you guys soooo much we are nearly at 800 reads guys that's crazy. Word count 487.