Meeting Someone New (8)

Long recap:
I had my phone but I didn't try and tell anyone where I was. I just scrolled through tiktok and Instagram for a while. After about 3 hours I had eaten some of the food and drank some too. As I was just sitting back on the bed the door opened. The man came through the door and I was shocked to see it was.............

It was Anthony. He was my first ex boyfriend. He was really jealous of every guy that would try and talk to me. He claimed to love me but I never listened to that. He cheeted on me and that hurt because we were together 1 year and he was my first everything.

Anthony walked over too me and set down on the bed beside me. I was expecting him to try and kiss me or something when to my surprize he hugged me. No gonna lie it felt good hugging him he seemed to care about me and I couldn't help but smile.

He pulled away and asked if I wanted to watch some TV and cuddle. I nodded because I knew I had to do what he wanted or he would hurt my friends and family. To be honest it wasn't all that uncomfortable but I was kindof acward. All I could think was "what will happen to Tony and Dre, how will they react to me missing. What will Mom and Dad do if they think I've run away. What si I never see them again."

As I was thinking I started to cry. Anthony hugged me tighter and told me it would be ok 👌.

I said in a sad tone: Anthony I really do like this room and I know that I promised.....but do you think I could go home. I promise I will be your gf if you let me go home😢😢

He looked at me with sorrow and said: I would actually love to let you go I'm not the one who wants you here though. I was sent to make sure you were ok. I'm taking care of you but I'm not your kidnapper nor can I let you go. I'm really sorry Emily I really am😢😣.

I did know if I should belive him but even when Anthony cheeted he never lied je was open and told me he was doing it. We ended on ok terms but he still was protective and jealous because he knew he messed up.

I decided to belive him. I thought wait then who did kidnap me?!! I turned around to face Anthony and said: Hey ant(his nickname), so if you aren't my kidnapper who is? I promise I won't tell anyone as long as my friends and family are ok😑

Anthony whispered into my ear: It's this guy called Zack. Zack Clayton. He gets these impulses to kill or kidnap someone. So we let him kidnap our ex's and we take care of them. Hense us right now.

U look at him confused wait you said us. IS THERE OTHER GIRLS TRAPPED IN HEAR TOO🤯😤. Anthony looked me in the eye and said: Actually yes there are but you cant leave this room until you meet Zack and he trusts you.

You think to yourself mabey I could convince this Zack guy to let me go. I asked Anthony when I will meet Za k and he said: Ummm I can arrange you to meet him tommorow if you really want.😐😐 U nod you head and he sighed.

*next morning*

I woke up alone in my bed. Anthony must have left last night or this morning. Next thing there is a knock ilon my door. Anthony walks in and says: Hey Emily there is some clothes in that room there(he said pointing at a door in the room). I didn't remember our exact style but just guessed of pictures I had. I walked into the room to see it filled with clothes that basically should be in my closet because they are so close to what I wear. I thank Anthony and ask about meeting Zack. He replies: Ya actually get dressed and he will come up once your done just shout me when you are done and I'll call Zack up👍

I nodded and Anthony left so I could change. I wore:

After I was changed I called Anthony and he shouted Zack

After I was changed I called Anthony and he shouted Zack. I was nervous but exited that mabey I could persuade him to let me go.

A/N: Thank you guys so much I hit over 200 reads thsi means a lot guys thanks. Hope ye are enjoying this book. Ilysm❤️. Word count 793.