Meeting The Sway House😝 (12)

Recap:
We had talked about stuff and she seemed nice but I think something might be off with her she seems a bit too nice if you know what u mean.

Emily's POV

We got home and I was still wondering if I should tell someone what I thought of Zoe or just see how it all plays out. I decided to figure her out better because right now what am I going to say. I can't just say oh I think she is too nice dump her like Tony will think I'm crazy.

My thought were interrupted by Ryland saying he was going to the sway house. I then realized that in all my time being here I haven't met them. I shot up in my seat and shouted: wait I'm coming!!! Tony and dre looked and me and then seconds later said: omg some of our bestfriends don't know our sister, we are coming too!!!! I laughed and stood there in pure exitment. I ran to the car as the boys laughed and walked behind me.

*skip car ride*

We pulled up to the sway house and when I say it was huge it was HUGE. Tony knocked on the door and a boy about the same height as Tony opened the door. Tony said: hey josh are all the boys here we have someone we would like yall to meet. The guy Tony called josh looked over Tony's shoulder and seen me he said: ahh I was wondering when u'd bring her over Avani told Nessa about your sister Emily👌. I blushed because Avani told them about me. Josh invented us inside. He called the boys downstairs. We all sat in the sitting room talking waiting for the boys. Josh introduced:
?: I'm jaden I'm, 19
??: I'm griffen, I'm 21 also I'm dixie bf
???: I'm Quinton, I'm 17
????: I'm Bryce, I'm 21
?????: I'm kio, I'm 17
I replied: hi I'm Emily, I'm 17.
Josh continued: we are having a new member join, he is coming over tonight you might meet him. I nodded and Jaden asked if anyone wanted to go in the pool. They all said ya but I said: I'd love too but I need a swim suit😬. Jaden said: I'll call mads and she can come over and bring you one of hers👌 I nodded and just sat outside watching the boys play in the water.

After 20 minutes someone knocked on the door. Jaden said that it was probs mads so he would get it. He came back and it was Mads she seen me and ran over too me. She hugged me and said:Omg I'm so glad to see another girl here I get lonely when Ness leaves. I assumed she was referring to Josh's gf. Mads lready knew who I was so I didn't need introducing. She pulled me upstairs and gave me a swim suit. It looked like:

Me and Mass went down stairs I felt two pairs off eyes on me

Me and Mass went down stairs I felt two pairs off eyes on me. I turned around to see Quinton and Kio staring at me. I felt uncomfortable but shrugged it off. I waked over to Dre and Tony. I played in the water with Dre, Tony and Mads before Quinton joined.

He was sort of flirting with me but I didn't think anything of it. Ryland and Josh were talking to Kio and kept looking at me.

After 2 hours there was a knock on the door. Josh went to get it. He walked back outside and told everyone that the new member was inside and to come meet him. We all walked inside. Me, Dre, Tony and Ryland were last. All the boys introduced them self's. I looked to see that the new member was.........

A/N: OoOoOoOo Cliff hanger. Comment who you think it is. Thanks for 900+ reads. I love yall so much so close to 1k. Sorry for the short chapter😬. Word count 659.