New Girl😲 (11)

Long recap:
Me and Addison talked about random things for another 2 hours until Nick told everyone to leave because it was 5am. After everyone left the only sober people were me Addison and Nick. Everyone else was asleep. We cleaned the house really well and we're finished at 6am. We all went to sleep and nothing else happened that night.

Emily's POV
I woke up first and realised that I had been sober 1 full week today😂. I made everyone some breakfast because I knew they were all hungover.

When I walked I to the kitchen I seen a girl I didn't recognise. She had really blond hair and was quite small. She seemed to be looking for some advil I'm guessing. I asked her: I'm sorry can I help you? She nodded and said: I was looking for some advil, Tony needs some😊. I stand there shocked for a second before saying: oh...ummm.....ya here. I walk over and hand her some. She then thanks me and walked back upstairs. I laugh a bit realizing that Tony had a girl over last night😂😂.

Tony's POV
I woke up this morning with a HUGE head ache. I noticed that Zoe (the girl from last night) cuddling up to me. Zoe asked if I needed some advil because she was going down stairs to get some. I nodded and she went to get some for me.

I liked Zoe she was nice but I don't know if I pike her like that. When she came back upstairs I need to talk to her.

Zoe came back up and I sat up in the bed and smiled. I said: thanks Zo (nickname), we need to talk. Zoe: ya we do need to. I sigh and say: I don't think we should be an 'item' just yet I think we should wait and get to know each other better😊. Zoe: yes I was gonna say this same thing we need a better understanding of each other if this is gonna work. We both nod and smile.

I take the advil and hear Emily call everyone for some food. I rush down stairs with basically all the boys and the girls just laugh at us.

Emily's POV
After that girl left the kitchen I made some breakfast for everyone. I finished and called everyone down stairs. All the boys ran down stairs the second I called for food. It was so funny watching them fall over each other while running and pushing for the food first.

The girls soon came down after them laughing at the boys as well. Behind all the girls I seen that girl from this morning. I whispered to Dre: hey Dre who that. I pointed to the girl and Dre shrugged his shoulders. I asked Nick and he aslo shrugged.

The girl walked over to Tony and sat betwee him and Dre IN MY SEAT!!
I coughed signalling to Tony to move his 'girl'. Tony looked thinking that the girl beside him was me. He seen me and then looked over to her and back to me. I raised my eyebrows at him and he said: oh right, guys this is Zoe zoe this is, Ondreaz and Emily my siblings. He introduced everyone then continued: umm Zo we all kindof have pacific seats that we sit in and you are sort of sitting in Emily's😬😬. She looked at me then Tony and back at me. She slowly said: uhhh......okay where else can I sit? Tony looked around noticing everyone was there and there was no spair seats. He said: I'm nearly finished you can sit here after I'm dome is that ok? She smiled and said: ya that's perfect I'm sorry Emily I didn't know it was your seat😊. I smiled at her kindness and said: actually you can stay there I will sit on charli's lap we do that a lot anyway😉😊. She nodded realising that my mind wouldn't be changed and smiled to say thanks. I walked over and Charli patted her lap. We were really close so it wasn't wierd.

After breakfast Tony told Zoe to go to his room and he would meet her there. Zoe walked away and Tony took my hand and walked me to the other room(not aggressive). He said: Emily thank you so much for being nice to Zo she was quite nervous I could tell she really relaxed when you said that😊. I smiled knowing I helped her. I said: oh that was nothing I'm glad she feels more comfortable. Can I just ask what ye are? Tony: oh we aren't a 'thing' we decided to get to know one another better first. I nodded and said: omg I have a really good idea. Why doesn't she come shopping with me and the girls later? Tony smiled and said: that would be perfect I'm sure she would love to go, thank again for being so nice😊😘. Me: it's okay she seems nice anyway, can I go and ask her do u wanna? Tony: no i think its better if u do, if I ask it looked like I'm forcing you to ask her😊. After talking to Tony I went to his room and knocked on the door. Zoe shouted come in. I walked in and said: hey zoe so me and the girls were planing on going shopping u wanna join? A smile came across her face and she said: I would love to but I don't wanna intrude your girls day. I giggled and said: omg no you seriously need to come, I want you there so pleasseee!! Zoe laughed at the begging and said: u know what sure but please call me Zo. I smiled and said: Meet us down stairs in 5 minutes, see u then Zo.

I left and ran to the girls and told them Zoe was comming and to be nice. I know tjat sometime some of the girls can come across as bitch so I just asked them to be extra nice to make sure she didn't think they were before she knew them.

*skip to in the car after shopping*

We were in the car after shopping and I was sitting in the back between Zoe and Charli. Addison was driving and Dixie was sitting in the passenger seat. The car was quiet not acward a nice silence. We had talked about stuff and she seemed nice but I think something might be off with her she seems a bit too nice if you know what u mean.

A/N: Thanks so much for 800 reads nearly 1k😝. Comment your thoughts on Zoe is she 'good' or 'bad'. Should my chapters be longer or shorter? Word count this chapter 1140.