Finding Out😬 (16)

Long Recap:
I decided to talk to Dre and convince him to talk to Tony with me about Zoe again. All the way home she just seemed to be all over him and all giggly and enoying. How did Tony not fuck her out the window she was do enoying. I defo would have.

Emily's POV

When we got home and I quickly left to try and find Dre. He was sitting in his room with Olivia. I was shocked because I don't see her often she lives in Washington DC. When she is here Dre spends all his time with her. I don't blame him he doesn't sees her often.

I just say: oh I'm sorry guys ill leave ye alone I didn't know u were here Olivia.
Olivia just smiled and said: oh hey Em it's okay if u want I can leave so u guys can talk. I needed to get some water anyway😊. I nodded and said: thank you so much I'll be quick it's just really private. Olivia left and I sat on the bed beside Dre. I sighed and said: look Dre we seriously need to tell Tony we don't like zoe he was upset this morning over something and I have a feeling it was her. Dre looked at me with sad eyes and said: okay bu-. He was cut off by Tony who was standing at the door. Tony looked at us the same way Dre did to me a second ago pure sadness in his eyes he said: wait so all thsi time you guys my family lied to me. When all I did was be honest. I started to cry and walked over to Tony. I gave him a HUGE hug and I was expecting him to pull away but he just cryed with me and hugged me.

Dre joined in and aster hugging them for a good five minutes. I looked up at the two boys towering above me. I pulled away and said to Tony: t-Tony p-please t-tell me wh-whats wrong. He looked so sad and empty he just said: what's wrong with Zoe I thought ye liked her. Why did ye lie. I knew we messed up by not telling him so all I could say was: Tony can you sit down we need to have a serious talk with you. He sat down and said: okay but don't tell me to break up with her I'm actually happy. We nodded and I said: tony we are sorry but we, we think that she is well we think she is f-fa-fake. I looked at the ground knowing he was gonna be mad. Tony just said: why didn't you tell me. I would have listened and probably broke things off but now I ditn think I can. He said the last part while scratching the back of his neck. Me and Dre looked at him confused he said: umm I may have done or given her something I can't take back😬😬.

I looked confused but Dre just sighed and seemed to knk what he was talking about. I just stood there clueless while Dre looked sorry and somewhat disappointed. I was still so confused. Dre said: ur serious now Tony u actually did that?! I just asked: okay I'm sorry what the hell is happening what did he do? Tony signed and muttered: isenthermynudesandshesentmefakeonesfirtsandididntnotivetillthismorninhbutishouldtrusther!

He said all at once so I said: um what was that say it slowly? He repeated: I sent her my nudes and she sent fake ones first and I didn't notice till this morning. I sighed and had a similar reaction to Dre but after like 2 minutes of silence started laughing. The boys looked at me confused and I said while laughing: u s-sent ur n-nudes😂😂😂. Tony frowned and Dre giggled. I said sorry but that he couldn't lie it was funny.

Then I said we should go and that Tony would be fine and if not I would punch Zoe. That made the boys laugh and I went down stairs with Tony I told Olivia she could go back up now. She laughed at how long we were and went back to Dre.Tony went to Zoe and somehow acted normal.

A/N: sorry for the long paragraphs. Word count 733.