Confrontation😬 (14)

Recap:
We all calmed down and were ordering some food. We got the food delivered and after about 3 hours we had eaten and were heading home to the hype house.

Emily's POV
*next morning*
I woke up to Kouvr shouting at Alex right outside my door (their room was beside mine). I heard Kouvr shouting something like: Alex don't ignore me!!! I honestly didn't know what to do. I heard Kouvr walk off and then Alex shouted: babe it was a prank I'm really sorry. He was laughing at the same time😲😲. I then had a really good idea. I texted Kouvr:

Hey Kouvr I heard you and Alexs 'fight' I have an idea on how to get back at him if u want😝😉.

Omg what is it I need to get him back he actually didn't speak to me from when you left for sway yesterday!!

How about u switch the roles, ignore him today and make him think you are mad😂

Yaaasss that's perfect. Thanks bub😘

Np ily😘.

*end of text*

I knew that my plan with Kouvr was brilliant😊😉. My only problem was it made me feel some what lonely I never really think of anyone as 'boyfriend material'. Even if I did they probably wouldn't like me anyway.

I got up and had a shower and did my hygiene stuff etc. After my shower I changed into:

 After my shower I changed into:

I went down stairs to see Zoe. I still didn't feel good about her. She just seemed somewhat fake😬😬😬😬😬.
I decided to see what Charli thought of her later today. I knew I couldn't say a thing to Tony because that's his 'girl'. But mabey Dre would listen?.

I just smiled and walked past her like I didn't think she was a fake piece of (excuse my French) shit. I wmet to tye kitchen and seen Alex trying to talk to Kouvr. I thought it was quite funny to see him beg her to speak and say sorry on repeat😂😂.

Kobr was doing surprisingly well and is still looking mad and ignoring him. I just said hi to them and grabbed a piece of fruit because I was gonna see if anyone would bring me too the sway house. I decided to talk to Dre right now and see what he thinks of Zoe. I walked upstairs to his bedroom and hoped that Tony wasn't there. He wasn't and just to be safe I asked where he was. Dre said he just left with Zoe. He didn't know where they went but Tony said he would be awhile. The serious conversation:
Me: Dre we need to talk about something😬.
Dre: ya watsup Emily?
Me: ummm I need to know what u honestly think of Zoe?
Dre: u want full honesty?
Me: yes Dre 100% truthful.
Dre: Well okay I think she is like a bit.. fake or something she just seems off.
Me:oh thank god I thought it was just me. Ya don't worry I think the same. What should we do?
Dre: I think we should say something to Tony but nothing to empowering because he will think we aren't 'supporting' him or what ever so we just ask him what he honestly thinks of her later and if he says he likes her we HAVE to agree okay!
Me: ya okay, thanks Dre😘.
Dre: no problem Emily😊.
Me: I was wondering, can you drive M eto the sway house u don't want to be near Zoe.
Dre: ya sure I was about to go there for the same reason😂😂.

Me and Dre say goodbye to everyone then leave for the sway. When we are about half way there I seen Tony and Zoe walking into a dunkin donuts. I mugged Dre and fake gagged with my finger in my mouth(idk how explain that😂). Dre laughed at me and sped up so they didn't see us. We got to the sway and thankfully Anthony wasn't there but if he was I wouldn't leave. He is better than Zoe.

I had a swim suit on under my clothes so me and the boys went in the pool. After like 5 hours off messing about at the sway we decided to order dinner. We postmated some chik-fil-a. I got chicken nuggets to share with Dre because there was a lot and a bottle of water. After eating me and Dre decided to go back to the Hype house.

When we got there Zoe had just left and secretly I knew me and Dre wdere really happy😂😂. I thought to myself what great timing just enough to say hi and bye😂. I nugged Dre to signal him to get Tony and follow me. He did and I sat in their room and waited for the boys. They can up soon after and Dre shoot the door behind Tony and locked it. Tony looked confused so I patted the seat beside me and told him to sit down.

I once again started with: hey ummm Tony can we talk to you about something serious?
Tony: ya guys whatsup.
Dre: we were just wondering what your honest thoughts on Zoe were?
Tony: I really like her, umm why do u ask?
Me: we were just making sure you were happy we don't want your heart to be broken😊
Tony: thank for looking out for me guys😘.
Dre: no problem bro❤️.

And with that we unloked the door and Tony left. I stayed seated on the bed and Dre came and sat beside me. I let out a big sigh and so did Dre. Without speaking we both knew something had to change with Tony and Zoe. I said: hey Dre u think we should do something or see how it all plays out? Dre looked at me and said: I think we should leave it like a few weeks and see what happens but if she continues to be fake then I'm telling Tony. That good with u?
I liked that idea and nodded my head. That's when I left.

Tony's POV
After talking with Dre and Emily I was thankful to have such honest and caring siblings. That's when u got a text from Zoe it said:

Hey Tony, I was hoping this would brighten you night. Just make sure to open it while you are in bed ALONE!!

I was quite confused but decided to go with it. She sent me a picture and that's when I knew what she was talking about. I went to bed because it was like 12 o'clock. I went to the bathroom in my and Dres room and opened the picture from Zoe. It was her NUDE. I was shocked I didn't think Zoe was like that but I couldn't be dry and not send them back so I did. She opened it and screen shoted it. I all of a sudden realized that Zoe a girl I met at a party last week had my NUDES. I wasn't all that concerned because I trusted her but still a little nervous because of what I was doing in the video😬😬

A/N: What do yall think Zoe is gonna do with the video. Just so everyone knows this book is 100% fake and made up. I have no idea what Zoe is actually like so no hate towards her😘😘. Word count 1263.