Parents/club Night😝 (5)

Small recap:We arrived home and saw.....................

I saw Mom and Dad😳. I was really surprized to see them here. I didn't know why these non expected visits they pay have always had a reason behind them.

Me and Tony got out of the car and walked over. I was acward and nervous at why they were here. "Oh ummm hey Mom hey Dad." I said while hugging them lightly.

We went inside and the boys talked with Mom and Dad and introduced them to everyone. I knew that they would be probably drinking at about 10 so that's when I was gonna sneak out.

As expected it hit 10pm and all the adults were drunk af. I knew they would still notice me going to I still had to sneak but if I was caught they would be easy persuade.

When walking around town I seen this club where I knew I could get in. I changed into:

I snook(idk how to spell) down stairs and tiptoed out the front door

I made it to the club and got wasted af. After like 4 hours I was unable to walk in a straight line. It was 2 am and I had no idea how I was gonna get home but I honestly didn't care.

Another hour passed when I felt someone grab me. They lifted me up and were carrying me as I fell asleep on their shoulder.

*next morning*

I woke up with a HUGE headache. Somehow I must have made it home last night bacause I was lying in my bed still in my clothes and makeup.

I stumbled to my feet then rushed to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and stayed there vomiting for like 20 minutes until Dre and Tony came in and helped up my hair for me.

I stopped vomiting for a few minutes and looked back at them. Both of them looked pissed. I new why I just acted dumb and said: Why you guys so mad? I was still kindof drunk and I felt like shit as well as not being able to last 10 minutes without vomiting.

Dre just shook his head while Tony started: Care to explain why the fuck ur hungover right now😤😠. I just shook my head breifly showing I didn't want to talk right now. Dre told Tony that they should go so that's what they did they walked out and I vomited again.

After 40 minutes I no longer felt the urge to vomit so I decided to have a shower and ger depressed. After my shower I out on:

(without the sunglasses) I slowly walked down the stairs amd that's when I remembered that Mom and Dad could still be here

I slowly walked down the stairs amd that's when I remembered that Mom and Dad could still be here. So my surprize then I walked into the kitchen I found out that they didn't know I got drunk and left at like 6 am this morning.

A/N: Sorry its short I'm writing this as 3 am. Goodnight everyone. Word count 505. And thanks for 100 veiws ilysm😘.