Persuasion (9)

Recap:
After I was changed I called Anthony and he shouted Zack. I was nervous but exited that mabey I could persuade him to let me go.

Emily's POV
I was nervous to be meeting Zack but at the same time I needed to get out of here.

He walked in and sat down on the bed beside me. I looked at him with sorrow and said: Zack I was wondering if we could have a serious talk? He looked confused and said: Ok what are you thinking? I cleared my throat and continued: I was wondering if mabey you could let me go but I would be willing to give us a try if you wanted😉😊. He looked unsure but then said: I'll talk to Anthony and see his opinion first but I wouldn't mind letting you go if you would be my gf. I smiled hoping Anthony would agree with me. I thanked him and hugged him really tight. I gave him a kiss on the cheek holding it would help my case.

Zack left and I asked if I could talk to Anthony quickly. He said sure and that he will send him in.

Anthony came in and I ran up and hugged him I said: Anthony if you care for me at all you will agree with me and tell Zack to let me go please!!🙏🙏.

He smiled and said sure but I said: there is one consequence that you may not like.......he looked confused then I continued I have to give being his gf a try😬😬. His face had a blank expression and said: Fine but if he does anything call me straight away!!
I nodded and told him to talk to Zack.

He left and I prayed that he could convince Zack. Hopefully I would be in my bed tonight🙏🙏.

*4 hours later*

Anthony came in with Zack smiling they said that I could go home but me and Zack had to be dating. I nodded and ran and hugged Zack and Anthony. I grabbed my phone and they had to blind fold me while we walked to the car. I sat in the back blindfolded until the car stopped. Anthony opened the door beside me and took of my blindfold. I said that I should walk myself back so they don't suspect anything. The boys nodded and I walked to the front door of the house.

When I walked everyone was sitting at the dining room table where we held the meetings. I could see Tony and Dre they looked like they were crying. I ran in and hugged them so tight I cryed into their shoulders. They hugged me as well everyone was now hugging me and the boys.

They asked where I was and I said: I'm so sorry i-i. I showed them the texts and they hugged me again. They asked what happened at the club. I forgot that he said that and went really quiet.

Dre and Tony asked everyone to leave be a use they wanted to talk to me alone. Dre closed the door after them and looked at me angrily. So did Tony. I sighed knowing I was in trouble. I started: Ummm so you know about the hole club thing....well before I got in...i was drunk by the way...well I ummm...i was julling and thsi guy walked up to me and offered me some coke😬 and I snorted 5 lines😔😔. Dre and Tony looked disappointed and Tony said: Look I'm not mad just really disappointed I thought you had more sence that to get drunk and snort cocain. Dre looked at me and said: Look Emily we love you but you need to make batter life decisions or one day to will catch up on you and you could end up in jail!! I nodded and said: Guys I have I changed I swear I promise you guys I've moved on from stuff like that I was just in a low place in my life I promise you guys. Dre and Tony hugged me one last time before I had to acwardly break the hug. I said: I'm glad we got that all cleared up but I have one last problem. They looked concerned and I continued:in order for me to get out-of there I had to make a sort of agreement. Tony and Dre looked even more worried and I said: Well I guess mabey you could call me 'taken'😬😬. They looked at me shocked and said: You agreed to be his gf!!!!!!
I nodded and said: Guys you've got to somehow help me he needs to be put in jail his name is Zack clayton. And I can get Anthony to send me his address I can say that I have a surprise or something😲. They shouted: YOUR EX ANTHONY!!!!
I said oh no he didn't he helped me get out. I will text him now 1 second.

Ant🐜

Hey ant, I need your help with something😊

Umm ok what is it?

Well I need Zacks adress because I want to do something with him to say thbaks for letting me go😊😊

Wait does he know about this?

No i wanted it to be a surprize😊. U know gf to bf😄

Ya umm okay here *random adress*

Omg thank you soooo much see you soon👌😊.

*end of text*

I told Tony to get some of the lads and asked Dre to ring the guards.

After a while we found his house and the guards burst into his house and arrested him and Anthony and all the other guys Zack had 'minding people'.

A good few girls were let go and they called their parents to go home😊😊.

All the boys hugged me as they knew I was now safe from Zack.

We went home and all the girls were waiting for us. We all cheered as I was home and Zack and his 'minders' were in jail.

We decided to throw a party amd invite loads of people. They boys set jo the house and bought alcohol etc.

Me and the girls went upstairs to my room to get ready...........

A/N: Thank you guys for 300+ reads it means a lot😘. Just so ye know thsi is none edited so sorry for mistakes. Word count 1092. Love you guys😘😘❤️