School Pt.2 (15)

Recap:
I all of a sudden realized that Zoe a girl I met at a party last week had my NUDES. I wasn't all that concerned because I trusted her but still a little nervous because of what I was doing in the video😬😬

Emily's POV
I woke up this morning and my first thought was: should I tell Tony I don't like Zoe? Usually my first thought is something like: ugghhhh what day is it? or do I have school? My second thought was school and then I realized I haven't been there since before midterm😂😂. I thinl mabey Dre and Tony forgot about it😅🤣🤣.

I put in my black 'stop looking at my dick' pants and grey hoodie:

Before I went to the kitchen I checked the time and it was 6:00am

Before I went to the kitchen I checked the time and it was 6:00am. I was really surprized that I woke up at this time but decided to stay awake because I was dressed n all.

When I got to the kitchen I seen Tony sitting by himself in the dark on his phone. I snook up behind him and scared him. Tony basically jumped out of his skin where I just fell over laughing. We were quiet though.

I asked why he was awake so early and he frowned which told me something was wrong but he just said: I could ask you the same thing? I just said: oh I just woke up at this time I got dressed and then realized what time it was. He nodded and I continued: okay I've answered now how about you? He sighed probably hoping I wouldn't have answered so he wouldn't have too either. He said: I gave someone something and I don't know if I should have but I hope I can trust them and I probably should but something is telling me I shouldn't😐. I felt really bad for him because Tony sometimes has trust issues with people unless they have proven to be trust worthy. I had a feeling the person may be Zoe but what could it be about?

While I was thinking there was a really acward silence so to break it I said: hey Tony I'm sure who ever it is will keep whatever secret you told them and if they don't remember that I took kick-boxing classes😊. He laughed at my statement amd showed a small smile. I then remembering what he said to me said: Hey look your laughing. He looked at me remembering that time and said: wait speaking of that you haven't been to school since then😳😳. I laughed and said: omg you are right. I tryed to make it look like I didn't notice and didn't say anything. He said: wait it's Monday we can just say u were sick or something I'll drive you to school at 7 okay. I nodded knowing I still had a good hour before school. I decided to ask Tony a question: hey Tony why am I the only 15 year old that has to go to school in this house? Charli doesn't go to school😕😕. Tony scratched the back of his neck and said: ummm Charli and Ryland don't go to school because once they became 'famous' people started to use them and be mean and try to take pictures all the time ect. So we all decided to home school them. But with you we decided that you should have a normal ish life because Charli and Ryland say that sometimes they would like to have a chance to be a 'normal kid' again so we gave you that chance😊.

I smiled and said: u know what fine but if I don't like school this week can I home school too? Tony nodded and I took the yes. I checked the time and it was 6:30 I wondered how me and Tony were talking for half and hour but I decided to be early for school for some reason so I ate and left the house at 6:45.

When I got in the car I remembered telling everyone I was 'The Lopez Sister'. I got nervous at what everyone would be like knowing I wa stheir sister. Because not everyone like them and what it they come at me?

We arrived at school and I said goodbye to Tony I walked into school. As I walked everyone was taking pictures of me. And whispering about me. I walked to my locker and when I got there there was a tall girl who looked to be popular(I can't be the only one who can tell by the look of someone right?).

She was leaning on my locker. I asked her to move polightly and she said: ohh this is your locker well I can't move sorry😂. I sighed and said: really okay well then I guess you don't want to meet my brothers then because if you would have been nice I would have introduced you after school but ill just call Tony and they can tell you move😊
Sje said: oh well BTW I'm Ava FYI and they probably aren't even you brothers😂. I said: oh you don't belive me then why don't we call them and they can talk to you and ask you to move😊. I called him and he picked up straight away and this is the conversation: (it's on ft) (tony=bold, me=italic, Ava=norma, blod and italic=me and Tony)
Hey Em what's up?
Hey Tony this girl Ava doesn't belive I'm your sister can you go to my room and grab the photo of me you Dre and Xavier when we are small please.
Ya sure 1 sec👍
Thanks
Here this enough proof for ya Ava?
Ya sorry Tony Lopez.
Well your welcome but I'd appreciate if you left my sister alone she hasn't had the easyest life and you being a bitch doesn't help😊.
Right sorry Tony Lopez
Jesus stop with the full name😂.
Okay Tony say good marnimg to Dre for me, I got to go.
By em😘.

So I belive I'm their sister now? Ava replied: sure sorry for being a so called bitch and goodbye. I sarcastically smiled and waved. She left and I went through my day as usual. Nothing interesting happened.

After school Tony came to pick me up but Zoe was in the car with him. The smile basically fell of my face when I seen her. I hopped in the back and stayed quiet the hole way home unless they directly asked me a question.

I decided to talk to Dre and convince him to talk to Tony with me about Zoe again. All the way home she just seemed to be all over him and all giggly and enoying. How did Tony not fuck her out the window she was do enoying. I defo would have.

A/N: warning this chapter is unedited so any mistakes I'm sorry. Okay let's see if anyone reads these author notes, if you did then comment: THIS BOOK SUCKS! Just like that😂😂. Word count 1205.