Ending (18)

Recap:
I replied: "yes actually and I am never gonna get that horrible view out of my head😂😂"
I honestly hadn't watched all of it because like its my brother I dint wanna see that. But I listened to enough while blocking the screen to understand what he is saying and doing😂😂😂😂🤢🤮🤢🤢.

Emily's POV
Tony addressed the hole 'leaked' situation. He was now the CEO of soi(spit on it) and helicopter. I am glad there isn't much hate on him.

Olivia is moving into the hype house though. She and Dre were now go in to be properly official.

Zoe and her bf(I think that's who he is) have apologised but we aren't friends. We just cleared the air and are now civil with each other.

Mom and Dad said they were moving here to LA with our oldest brother Xavier. Xavier would be living in a bungalow near mom and dad. And I would ofc move back with my parents. We bought this nice two storey house near the Hype so I could visit whenever I wanted because they knew I was close with everyone there now.

Anthony had decided he should leave because it was too acward. He met some girl and they live in claifornia somewhere. But we still message every now and then.

Tony also met thsi girl Nakita and they are happy not official but happy. They are more exclusive though.

Me I'm happy as can be with my friends and family there for me and for me to be there for them. I love them all soooo much.

°THE END°

_______________________________________

A/n: thanks for reading this book guys. I really enjoyed making it and if you oik it make sure to check out my other books.

Also thanks for 2k reads means a lot. Love yall and have a great day/night/afternoon.😘