⇢ Episode Eight ⇠

After getting cussed out by the assistant principal, I was told I'm serving ISS for a week but I also have to help out staff with things they ask

After getting cussed out by the assistant principal, I was told I'm serving ISS for a week but I also have to help out staff with things they ask. Because I'm still a good person, I didn't find it bad considering I almost killed someone even though she deserved it. And I don't regret it. I take responsibility for my actions and I wasn't gonna even try to change her mind and make it worse for myself.

Jade got suspended since she provoked me also because she's been in other fights just today. So she took multiple ass whoopings today and still hasn't learned her lesson. Pitiful.

Messiah was cussed out because someone snitched and said he was the problem. That ass was getting lit up and I thought it was right. He should know to control his little pests and we wouldn't have problems like this.

School was over and I was watching Messiah from my car. He was talking to Rakeem and it looked heated. They got in the car together and drove off and I followed a little away from them.

I know, this is the typical curious white girl shit in scary movies but I can't help it—I'm worried Messiah might be in some shit.

I drove for a while and we were all the way in Brooklyn Heights. They were in this neighborhood that looked relatively nicer than some of the houses in Queens but just a little more urban. We came to this really big house and I saw them step out. They went up to and knocked when this boy came out. Rakeem punched him getting my full attention as I saw Siah with something in his hand.

Is that a fucking gun?! Oh he gon get a mouthful outta me tonight.

I waited a few minutes before they came out with him...he looked dead. And I think he was. There was blood dripping from his hands and his eyes were shut closed, his body limp. What the fuck?

At this point it was time to go and I didn't want them to see my car so I just drove back home and texted Messiah to come over. I just hope he didn't do what I think he did.