⇢ Episode Eleven ⇠

▸▸ The Gates Household...

I can't take this right now

I can't take this right now. Is this for real?

"Just eat the food boo!", I pushed the plate away as I looked up at Messiah shaking my head.

"You wanna play with me right now?", I shrugged as he sighed pushing the plate back in front of me, "Eat the shit now Rain, I'm not going all over the place again."

"You don't tell me what to do and I'll make you run all over the place again to get what I want. I just don't want this!", I pushed the plate off the table as I looked up at him.

"You—I know you ain't—," he stuttered as I raised an eyebrow. Yeah, I did it and what?

"I hope you know I ain't cleaning this shit up."

"And...so? I don't care. I'm not picking up shit either until I get what I want."

I've been having cravings and I couldn't help it. I wanted what I wanted and I was gonna get it. He's gonna go through this tantrum and he will get me my food. It didn't help that my attitude has shifted a lot lately so this also played a part in how I was acting.

"You supposed to be eating healthy for our child but you being a greedy, picky ass motherfucker. I ain't picking this salad off this ground and you not getting nothing," he folded his arms and walked away as I threw a plastic fruit at his back.

"I want my cookies Messiah!"

He turned back and rolled his eyes cussing as he snatched the cookies off the top of the refrigerator throwing them on the table in front of me.

"I love you."

"A damn lie, full cap on that shit. Disrespectful as hell what you just did, throwing food on the floor. You crazy—my moms woulda smacked the dog shit outta me!", I just waved him off as I shoved the cookies in my mouth.

Fuck eating healthy, this is good. Real good, cookies ain't ever taste like this before. Oh he reminded me of something!

"Baby, you listening?"

"Yeah, whatchu want now?", I stood up pulling him down in my seat before I sat on his lap. I ate one more cookie before I got ready to talk.

"Speaking of your mom...do you know how she's doing?"

"Why you asking me that?"

"It's just a question. You know...I'm supposed to be meeting up with my mom and dad tomorrow tomorrow to spend time together before we go on this trip."

Messiah and I are going across the world near my home in Spain for a fashion show I'm in. The designer for the last show I did put in word for me with a bunch of other designers and companies and I've been getting phone calls like crazy. My schedule is completely full—lined up for the next three months.