⇢ Episode Eleven ⇠

I woke up tired and annoyed as hell

I woke up tired and annoyed as hell. I just felt like this day was gonna be some shit. But it don't matter cause I'm gonna see my baby in a few when I pick him up. After the dinner, I just felt like marrying his ass. He's finally mine and only mine. Damn. That feel good to say.

I got up and did my morning stuff before I headed out of my bedroom to hear harsh moans and inconsistent banging noises. That may be my momma but she's a hoe. Even if my bum ass dad ain't here and is working, that don't give you the right to fuck around on him. That's still your husband, Rain can fuck me up if I eva.

I hurried up and got my stuff before I left out. I ran across the street getting to the door to find it cracked already. I know damn well Mr.Cino wouldn't leave his door open before he'd leave for work. Not with all the expensive shit he has in here. I ran in shutting the door behind me as I ran upstairs thinking of Rain. His door was wide open as I stood with wide eyes and both hands on my head.

My face hardened as I stomped across his room. There was blood on his dresser and on his floor, smearing his carpet rug. I cursed out before I got in my car calling up Kristian.

"Ay, we gotta go handle sum real quick, pull up on Jamaica! Ain't no time for questions hurry up moe!", I hanged up with frustration throwing my phone across the seat.

I got until his father come back to get him back home. And I know who got him too.

˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟ₓ˟