⇢Episode Thirteen⇠

▸▸ In Barcelona, Spain...

Author's POV

"What kinda person would do something like that? I just hope Kris is okay," Rain said as he moved himself around to get comfortable under his covers.

It was currently late at night in the city—Messiah and Rain were now getting settled for bed.

Only been there for two days, Rain took Messiah on a short tour showing him all his favorite places there and they've had a small bonding time.

Rain was especially happy about this because with how things were going in their life, they wouldn't have much time to themselves for a while. With his pregnancy and all, along with Messiah starting this season, their wedding right before, and keeping up his own career.

It's safe to say his modeling career is flying and he's fine where he's at. He's been getting a bunch of deals, advertisements, shoots, and other promotions that satisfy him just enough. When he's taking care of the new baby, that will have to cease for a bit but in his mind—it's just more time for him to build his own company.

His wedding is something he's not too worried about as his mother is gonna take over most of the big stuff so he won't be stressed and put himself in danger.

And then Messiah, they will try to make time for each other as much as possible so they wouldn't drift too far apart. Whether that be small dates every weekend or late night conversations like now.

"Kris will be aight, stop worrying boo. Élie is gonna take care of him and make sure he good. You should be worrying about going to bed right now cause you got a long day tomorrow. And who knows what I gotta put up with."

I watched as Messiah groaned putting a pillow over his face

I watched as Messiah groaned putting a pillow over his face. I can imagine what he went through today. This morning I had to check in along with other models so Messiah would be left here alone---well not entirely. We decided last minute to bring our parents on the trip because why not? It could be quality time spent with them and for me and Messiah to warm up to his parents so it sounded like a pretty fun idea.

But considering he was left all alone with them, I can only assume it didn't go too good for him.

"Tell me what happened my big cuddly bear," I climbed on his lap as I took the pillow off his face. He wore a grumpy look as I tried to kiss it away.

"I thought I told your ass to stop calling me that shit."

"Shush up, you love it," he smacked my behind as I hit his chest and he sighed fixing his head on the pillow.

"Your parents are wild, y'all Hispanics something else."

"What'd they do, they get irritated or something," he shook his head quickly as he sat up holding me in his arms. Ooh, I like that. I've been getting unusually horny at the slightest things but I can't help it. Just like I couldn't help running my eyes all over his veiny arms and tattooed chest. I'm just tryna see what his---.