⇢Episode Fifteen⇠

▸▸ Early Morning...

I stirred awake by the loud ringing in my ear

I stirred awake by the loud ringing in my ear. Looking down, I see Kaleem laying on my chest still sleep. I held him as I reached over to my phone picking it up blindly.

"Hello?". it's too damn early for this. The sun ain't even out yet.

"Yo man, get down to Kris house right now! They fucking blowing it right now, this some bullshit man!"

"Jairo, what's going on? The fuck happened," I let out a cough to get rid of my rasping voice.

"They trying to fucking arrest Kristian!", I woke up at that as I rubbed the sleep out my face. I shook Kaleem awake as he rubbed his eyes whining.

"We'll be down there in a few, see you." I hung up getting out of bed and slipping on a tank top and some sweats, "Baby, get up---something going down at Élie house."

I watched as he just mumbled under his breath putting on a pair of my shorts and hoodie. We were out the door and it wasn't long until we got to their house and it was a few officers with their cars blinking, lighting up the whole front yard.

"Remi, what's going on? Did something happen to them?", Kaleem sat up in his seat as I pulled up turning off the car.

"Nah baby, they tryna arrest him. Come on."

We got out walking hand in hand as I saw Messiah with his hands cuffed behind his back standing against the back of one of their cruisers. I looked for Jairo as I saw him holding Rain back from a male police officer who was talking to him. I thought something happened to Kristian, why the hell is Messiah cuffed?

"Babe, oh shit," I looked down at him as he pointed somewhere else in the yard. Kristian was kneeled face down in the ground as Élie was screaming at the officers holding Kristian as Ueno tried to keep him away. We ran over there hearing them tell Kristian his Miranda rights.

"Tell them to let him go Ueno! He didn't do not a damn thing!", he struggled in Ueno's arms as tears were pouring down his eyes.

"Ueno, why the hell is he being arrested? You gotta calm down Élie, everything gon be alright," Kaleem wiped the tears off his face as he brought him into a hug.

"These pigs come up here in the middle of the night barging in the fucking house without no warrant or anything, saying Kristian under arrest. They ain't telling us shit but we ain't letting them go nowhere until we know what for. That's why Messiah is cuffed right now, his stupid ass tried to fight one and he had to be restrained."

"Is he fucking out of his mind, the nigga could've got shot. He know damn well not to do that mess," I sighed as Ueno patted my back as we looked over at Élie crying in Kaleem's arms.

"If I let my anger get out of control, I would've done the same. That's our brother they got face down in the grass. I'm ready to swing too," Ueno huffed as I faced the officers.