⇢ Episode Eight ⇠

Play the music when it says to. 💙

I was sitting on the couch when I got a call from Jairo. I picked it up and was immediately hit with urgent yelling. "Wait, slow down Jairo! What's going on?"

"Messiah in the hospital, Remi and Kristian were driving round y'all way and found him laid out on the ground. Ima meet you up there ok?!", he hung up the phone before I could respond but my body was already moving to what he said. Why would he be laid on the ground somewhere, he was just going to the store! Maybe he had an altercation with someone and they hurt him or something? I just hope he's not hurt at all. I just ran out the door and got in my truck zooming down to the hospital.

When I got to the front desk, the lady was giving me attitude and wouldn't tell me which room he was in. "Look lady, I don't have time for the repeating questions and I told you who I am to him when I first got up here! What is his damn room number?!" I was getting anxious and she was making me so mad that I pushed all the papers on the counter off.

"Do I have to call security sir?", she picked up the phone towards her ear as I snatched the cord down dragging it away.

"You can call security all you want but it ain't gon stop me from beating yo ass! You got me fucked up, the fuck is wrong with you?! What's the fucking room number and floor!", she flinched at my heavy words and loud voice as I felt hands grab me. I turned around about to swing when I saw Remi catching my wrist.

"Chill out with allat shawty, he here with me," he told the lady as I cursed her out.

"You can't be doing all this in no hospital, fuck wrong with you? You could've just called one of us." I scoffed at his words as I just let him lead me to the room. I don't give not one tiny little fuck about anything else except seeing to it that Messiah is alright. If he good, I'm good. If he's not then we have a problem.

He opened the door to a room where I saw Jairo, Kristian, and Kolbie standing. I walked in further to see Kolbie standing in Jairo's arms looking down. I looked across the room to see Messiah in the hospital bed just sleeping. I rushed over to him checking his body and face seeing he had no injuries. Why is he in here then?

"What the hell is going on? He's perfectly fine, why is here?", They looked at me with big eyes as Kolbie came closer to me. She rubbed up and down my arms opening her mouth to speak but sighing once she couldn't. I was backed up and then sat in a chair as I kept glancing towards Siah to see that he's good. Kolbie began to speak to me as I turned my attention back on her.

"Rain, sweetie...he is fine. Physically he's there but his mental...when he woke up, he wasn't right."

"W-what do you mean his mental isn't right, stop fucking playing games with me right now!"

"I'm just really...really sorry." She backed away from going back to stand in front of Jairo as I heard movement from  next to me. Messiah was stirring in the bed as I hopped up seeing him flutter his eyes open. I smiled seeing him okay and rubbed his waves.

"Hey baby, are you okay? You don't feeling any pain anywhere right?", his face twisted up a bit as he grabbed my wrist throwing it away. I frowned at his behavior and looked back at the guys. They shook their heads as they looked solemnly at me.

"Yo, who the fuck is this? Y'all let a random ass nigga in my room?", random?

"Messiah, what's wrong? You know who I am, maybe you're just really tired," I tried to reach out and touch his arm but he sat up abruptly knocking me away into Remi who I guess was behind me.

"The fuck is he touching me for? Rem, get your friend or whoever this is and bounce." My eyes started to water as I shook my head at him. There is no way in hell this is happening right now, not to me and not to us.