⇢ Episode Twenty B⇠

Finally we are at the final episode of Season One

Hope you enjoy and season two will come very soon. Especially with the new schedule—we gon get it popping in season two! So much that y'all gon be mad at me but I promise I'll make it better in the end.

 Especially with the new schedule—we gon get it popping in season two! So much that y'all gon be mad at me but I promise I'll make it better in the end

It was about that time to get my parents together and ask them about Jairo and I. He was just downstairs and my mama was on her way as I was escorting Siah to the door.

"Boo we gon Netflix and chill tonight?" He grabbed on my waist as he was standing on the porch.

"We just did something yesterday, nasty ass boy."

"Nasty ass man baby, and of course. That shit banging boo!", I laughed as my face flared a bright red. He squeezed my cheeks with his hand placing kisses on my puffed out lips.

"So is we doing this or not?"

"Yeah, but no sexy time for you, I'm still sore. You do absolutely too much," I whined as I rubbed my ass. This nigga decided to put me up against the wall and not only that but folded me in half! I was working out in front of him and he liked my flexibility so he decided to 'test it out'. Never again!

"Aight, long as I get to see you boo, my baby, my love." I smiled at his silly self as I leaned up for a kiss. He met my lips as we pecked each other, whispering and laughing at his little jokes.

"Mm, I love you."

"I love you too.", he slid his head into my neck as he hugged me tightly to him. I grinned and rubbed the back of his head and back.

"But I love you more." I loved doing this.

"Not possible boo, I love you more."

"Love you 3000!", he playfully bit on my neck trailing to my face as I squealed.

"Times infinity. Always baby—you mines." He ended off kissing my lips and kissing behind my ear where my tattoo of his initials were. I did the same with the one on his chest before letting him go.