⇢ Episode Five ⇠

▸▸ The Next Morning...

"Turn to the side for me so I can pin this up dear," I did as she said taking a look around this studio

"Turn to the side for me so I can pin this up dear," I did as she said taking a look around this studio. I was currently getting fitted for clothes in this runway show. It was happening this weekend and I was nervous to say the least. Inside I was really blowing up but I couldn't lose my cool on the outside.

It's also exciting because this is my first show with a well known company in America and it was in front of other designers as well. This could be really bad or good for my career depending on how everything goes so I had to make sure I was on my A-game. If I get spotted, it means a chance to work with so many fashion artists and open doors for me to expand on my brand as well. A huge business opportunity and my lifelong dream---it'll be a major accomplishment for me.

"So sweetie, this your first time? A little fidgety when you came in here," Mrs. Miranda was the older woman who was in charge of altering the pieces and she's really nice. From what you usually see on TV or think in general---you'd figure they're snobby.

"Yes ma'am, it's my first show here," she smiled at me as she backed away crossing her arms and holding her chin. Nodding, she grabbed me hand tugging me down from the platform to stand in front of this large mirror. I gasped at the way she changed it.

At first when I tried it on, it was loose and fell off certain places of my body. Now it was fitting to my frame showing off my curves but somehow still managed to look a little bigger on me. It was weird to explain but overall I loved the outfit. Especially the sash that wrapped around me and fell.

"I see you like the work I did dear! I always leave my models without words, come here now," she excitedly rushed away as I followed her to her desk

"I see you like the work I did dear! I always leave my models without words, come here now," she excitedly rushed away as I followed her to her desk. She wrote down something and gave it to me as I looked curiously at the small card. It was a number and date on it.

"That right there is very important and I advise you to call that number if you're really interested in this business. I have a very strong opinion in this industry and many look to me to find their next muse. I have a knack for things like this and I could tell that you're practically made for this. A company reached out to me and asked me to find models that would fit their style and I reckon you are a great fit, but only if you want dear," she patted my arm as she went back to the other models.