⇢ Episode Nine ⇠

Three days before...

I can't seem to think Messiah ended up in the hospital with a jacked up memory was because of some sort of hit to the head or it being something going on with him

I can't seem to think Messiah ended up in the hospital with a jacked up memory was because of some sort of hit to the head or it being something going on with him. No way in hell because he would let us know what's up if there was something going on with him and he wouldn't go down that easy to someone trying to hurt him. He too stealthy for that and he makes clear of his surroundings. Whoever did something to him had to have did it quick as hell with the intention of doing this. I know my boy and I know he would've fought like hell.

With that said, I went scoping around the place we found him and found there was two cameras set up between two apartment buildings. I went and explained the situation to the owners and they let me look at the footage but I couldn't take it. Only thing I got out of it is that it ain't no male that did it, unless they built like a short ass female who wore YSL heels. She had put a rag over his face and it was like he was out just like that. I had went back to the spot and looked around for anything they might have left and this dumb bitch who don't know how to cover her tracks had dropped the rag next to one of the garbage bins. I stuffed it in my pocket and I gave it to the chemistry teacher and asked her to see if she could find what was in there. It came in handy that I was an all A-student in her class so she'd do it for me.

Right now, I was with Jairo sitting in the lunchroom talking about the footage and how maybe we were gonna go back and see if we get a different angle to see the person.

"Bro, didn't you say they wore some YSL heels?", Jairo asked as he stared over everyone.

"What's up, they in here now?"

"Be low key, 9:00 and look a little to the right and down," I looked around casually as I spotted the heels with the exact same color scheme and glanced up at their face. I turned back with an angry expression as Jairo looked like he was about to blow up.

"Malana. To think that hoe used to be our friend, fuck that. Let's go, she's leaving out now and we getting answers." We got up trailing behind her as she walked with her phone in her hands when we saw and empty classroom. We dragged her into it as she got startled and yelled. I pushed her back to stand in front of a desk and man if I wasn't a decent man I would've rocked her shit already.

"The fuck are y'all two idiots doing?!"

"Shut that shit up bitch! You didn't think you'd get caught huh? Should know better to keep ya ass out of funny shit much less learn to cover up stuff."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"So Miss YSL heels don't see herself in this video," I pulled out a recording that I took of it and showed her as she gulped and physically tensed. "Got caught up didn't you?"

Before we could say anything else her phone dinged and she looked at it with a pale face as she stuttered and then quickly ran out the back door. I just shook my head at that. We know now that she did it, just gotta figure out with what. Jairo and I were walking back to class when he got a call, it was from Rain.

"You good or I need to bring something?", he leaned against the lockers with a hand on his forehead and a sigh leaving his lips as he hung up the phone.

"He aight?"

"Nah, he basically sound like he's dead. He was just asking if I could come over tonight. It's Friday and that's movie night for him and Messiah. He real bad right now. The other day it took me three hours to get him to eat and not drink every bottle of wine he could find in the house."

"You think he good living by himself?"

"Hell nah, but I can't force him out. Tried to once and he stopped talking to me for a day or two and told me if I ever even suggested it again, he was gonna fuck me up---his words."

"I don't doubt it that he won't, he's being dragged through hell right now and he not in the mood for bullshit. All I know is that we gon figure this out before shit goes bad because I have a feeling this shit not for nothing."

arrow

Author's POV

Around ten o'clock that night, the course of events swayed more towards the wicked side as another body showed up dead...right in their own home. The parents not taking the pain of being in the same house where it happened, right down the hall from their room so they carried themselves to a family member's house. Just stepping into the house, you could feel the eerie and tortuous vibes it was now surrounded in. The murder of Jade couldn't even touch close to this at all. This would be one for the books that they tried to hide in the news because it was just that gruesome. So vile that it brought the paramedics to tears.

Imagine being those parents seeing a pool of blood still dripping from the last staircase right in view of the front door. Coming closer to see it falling and spilling over each step till it led up to the second floor. How it makes you wanna throw up as you see it run darkly over your heels and loafers ruining your pristine light colored work clothing, staining it with deep scarlet. The blood that once ran through someone's veins now running all over surfaces where they shouldn't be.

Walking up those stairs with cringing body movements as the heartbreaking sight of the second floor comes into view. It makes you want to burn your retinas out and never see not a thing again. A machete sat right there at the beginning of a hall with some type of ritual like circle around it, but instead of objects you'll find the organs of some type of animal. Blood smeared across the hardwood floors with various weapons clattered around in it, all looking as if they were used. Then the chilling breeze you got when you read the messages on the wall...revolting.

'She's an animal in bed, too bad I had to cut her up like one...should learn to follow directions...happy birthday to Malana, hope she had a nice one.' How also very unfortunate that her day came on the exact day she was born...to be taken out on the day you came in. Symbolic for the murderer but even more tragic for those who created her. How fuming the parents had to be when they saw other taunting messages written on the wall before they got to the closed door of her room. More messages on the door with scratches and then the door opened.

Blood splattered everywhere covering every bit of the room leaving nothing uncovered to the eye. Safe to say no one was left safe. Not with someone like this on the loose.

Thoughts? Have to split this in two chapters, 🙃

Prepare for some gruesome stuff...

Anything to say to anyone?