⇢ BONUS💦 ⇠

As you can probably tell by the emoji, it's a freaky chapter. From a previous chapter, y'all wanted the flashback sex scene of Messiah's birthday so I'm gonna give it to you! I know I probably threw some of y'all off with this season so here's my gift to you.

Also something I forgot to put in the last episode, Rain was getting therapy from what happened with Kordell and it took him a bit to adjust to Messiah for a while but it turned out okay. However it'll have certain affects on him on the future so keep that on mind.

 However it'll have certain affects on him on the future so keep that on mind

"Close your eyes alright, it's something special." It was Messiah's birthday, turning the big 18 and after a huge cookout with family and friends we came back to a different place than what he expected.

Instead of home, I rented out a beach house in Long Island just for fun and for a chance to swim out on the beach for a bit. The best part is that my parents had rented out the entire beach for the weekend so it was closed and no one could step foot on it but us. It was just us and whatever activities we doesn't to get up to.

"We there yet boo?"

"Almost! Just keep those eyes closed." I lead him to the bed in the middle of the room and sat him down at the edge. The room was so freaking nice. Everything was out in the open except for the bathroom that had its own separate closed off place.

I came here yesterday to make sure everything was in place, putting around dimmed down lights, throwing roses and shit everywhere, putting our food for the weekend in the cabinets and refrigerator and put around games and different presents for him all over the place. It was a lot more but he'd just have to explore them.

"Sit here and don't open yours eyes yet. I have to do something real quick and then you can see."

I hurried off into the bathroom running his hot water putting scented soap in it and lighting the candles around it. I threw some roses in there too cause why not?

I took the champagne glasses off the counter and put them on the table that stretched over the tub. I cursed once I realized I didn't bring the bottle of his favorite drink, Sugar Island Coconut Rum. Not bad but I'm more for fruity drinks.

I ran out seeing him kicking off his shoes and laying back on the bed. "A few more minutes Papi and you can look!", I ran to the kitchen and got the bottle out the fridge as I ran back pouring them into the glasses. I set up the computer on the table with a movie on it and put a plate of his favorite peanut butter cookies that I baked with weed in them. He can get high and watch a movie as he soaks. I thought he'd like something like that.