⇢Episode Nineteen⇠

"You know it's too early, we gotta get up Siah," I whined trying to push his head off my neck

"You know it's too early, we gotta get up Siah," I whined trying to push his head off my neck. It's seven already and all he wants to do is get a quick fuck in, like leave me alone!

"Let me pound them pancakes baby," he whispered.

"Did you just call my ass a pancake, see now you definitely not getting any," I moved off the bed as he groaned.

I slept over last night after leaving Jairo's place. His mom wasn't home last night and thank god because I was a mess. Tomorrow my dad comes home from his trip and my mom is arriving this afternoon in order to spend time with me. Too bad she doesn't know Jairo is gonna be there and we want answers.

Siah comforted me all night till I fell asleep. As soon as I walked through his door I just collapsed. I still couldn't get over what had just happened, all the thoughts traveling through my mind about how my mom has done these things—it was torture to me. Siah put me in a hot bath and massaged my head. We sat there and talked about our future instead of the stressful times now. Our future together...it was something we both wanted.

At least two kids in a nice home somewhere in a good neighborhood you can say. Nice and healthy household with loving parents and running children. I wanted that so much, and we have a long way to go but I'm willing to be patient.

"What you thinking about boo?", he wrapped his arms around me. I guess I blanked out just standing there.

"Us. Being away from here and this. Taking our family away from this," I twist my head to look at him and we hesitated before just pressing our lips together resting our heads together after.

"I'm gonna make sure you and all the little babies we make is gon be good. I promise you boo. Have I ever let you down?", I scratched my head as he raised an eyebrow beginning to lift me up.

"NO, I—ok I'm sorry Siah put me down!", he threw me on the bed tickling me after as I hit him with the pillow. My laughs clouded the room as he smiled at his actions.