⇢Episode Fourteen⇠

Sorry for the late update, had to go to a dinner!

▸▸Back In NY...

"They're still blowing up my phone, why can't they just lay off for a while?", I said as I opened up our door

I held it for Messiah who was carrying our bags as he just shook his head.

"They can keep doing it, but don't let up Rain. Block em if you have to cause they ain't nobody putting up with them if they don't learn how to act around each other. Ion care how many apologies they give."

I sat down on our plastic wrapped couch with a huff before groaning at the feeling of plastic against my skin. I almost forgot we were in the process of moving too. There's too much going on now and I can't focus on one thing at a time.

"Baby, stop stressing cause I can see it in your face. Don't worry about them or anything else. What you can focus on is our baby in there cause we got an appointment today. And then imma take you to our new house where you can just relax. Everything else is outta here except for the living room stuff."

"Really? When did the movers drop all the stuff off?"

"While we were gone, I had the boys monitor everything and gave them a key to the house so they could make sure everything got there."

"I love you, you make sure everything is in order when I'm so tied up," I put kisses on his face as he held me in his arms.

"Can we stay like this for the rest of the day instead?"

"Nah, I'm tryna see what we having and then the surprise I had is at the house so come on, get your ass up!", he pulled me up by my arms as I whined clinging to him.

"Well if you're gonna make me get up, can you get me some food please?"

"Yes boo, whatchu want to eat?"

"Fries and a milkshake with chocolate drizzled over the top, add some dick in there too if you want---just a suggestion." He rolled his eyes dragging me outside the house again.

"You ain't getting nothing from me, damn fiend I swear."

⸋⸋⸋

"Alright, are we ready to see what's going on in there?", our doctor rubbed the cold gel over my stomach as I shook my arms out. I'm a little into my sixth month but we've waited until now to find out the gender and everything because our schedules have been packed.