Part 2

"Yell if anything happens, try to get back in 20 minutes?"

Xisuma spoke, everyone else agreeing as they all slip to their assigned groups, sticking together.

Tango was in front of the half of the group he was in, his closets friend, Impulse, by his side.

" This is a great way to spend a day with you all"

Iskall sighed sarcastically, staring at the wall as a faint green glow from his eye stared back, turning back to Mumbo and the others.

"I'm still mad I don't have a bed"

Bdubs frowned, crossing his arms after fixing his red headband a bit.

"on the topic of bed, it's been night for way longer than usual, what's going on"

The moustached male questioned, getting the attention and realization of the others. From the few windows that existed, nothing but moonlight showed through the glass.

The other group had no more luck than the first, walking silently with fear crawling up their backs. A few cobwebs were scattered around the corners, not making it any better.

"ew, even a spider spawner has fewer cobwebs around it"

Grian shivered a bit, jumping over a bit of web.

"that's a bit of an overreaction Grian"

Beef chuckled, though Grian did have a point, there were a lot of webs around the hallway, only more forming around them as they walked.

Tango sighed a bit, walking with his group in the empty hallway.

"do you think the others found anything?"

The red-eyed male asked, wanting an opinion from the others.

"probably not, they'd probably call us if they did"

The Canadian sighed, looking back into the nothingness of the hallway.

Everything was silent with both groups, all until a yell belonging to VintageBeef echoed through the mansion, a death message appearing on the hologram chat.

[VintageBeef fell from a high place]

Grian yelped, looking into the piston that had pulled away from the block under Beef's feet, fear filling his eyes, agreeing with the group to head back and meet the others.

The two groups met half way where Iskalls and Mumbos group had turned, the first group hearing the yell and running back.

"w-what happened to Beef-"

Etho asked. Beef was probably his best friend, his eyes filling with tears as he stared at the death message, Grian trying to comfort him.

"I don't know - but he hasn't respawned - that worries me"

X looked to the side, letting the hermits take in what had just happened, Beef was gone. And this mansion was filled with ways they'd easily die.

Taking a few moments to get themselves together, they continued the right path. Ren, Grian, Bdubs and a few other sticking around Etho, making sure he was alright.

The group of now Ten walked silently, each of them cautious with every step they take, looking for traps.

They reached an empty room, similar one they had first started, deciding to take a break.

Ren, Grian, Impulse, Scar, Mumbo and  Bdubs stayed beside Etho, trying to get him to calm down a bit and try to relax. Though who could blame him, his best friend just died.

Xisuma, Tango and Iskall explored the near areas, finding bits of loot enough to survive for now. This killer person seemed like someone who wanted them to survive... Interesting.

The loot was found in one chest, one hidden Barrel, and in corners of the room and the close areas.

"I don't understand. They hid everything easy enough to find, meaning they want us to stay alive, then why kill us-?"

Tango thought out loud, grabbing Impulse's attention.

"Maybe it's like a game, we have to try and survive"

The slightly shorter brown-haired male shrugged, sitting beside Tango. Xisuma was sitting alone in a corner, looking through the commands and looking for anything that hasn't messed up. Doing so got him a bit of an idea of what commands were forced into this world.

"We have a problem.."

He had ever so casually repeated the same words from the first day in the new season, where none of the mods were even on. It was his go-to saying when something is wrong with the commands.

"What kind of problem, mate?"

Mumbo sat beside him, looking over his shoulder. The moustached brit didn't understand much about commands, but he could try to understand.

"It's Interesting, two things I've never seen happen before. Always night-"

X started, getting everyone's attention.

"- and no respawn"

The last words came out shaky, staring at the only readable commands. Beef is gone.
He's dead. And he is not coming back.

•--------------------------------•

Can we have rip in chat for llamadad?

760 words, I can do better, but I'm a bit not in the mood to write.