Part 14

"It's your fault he Died, Tango. You killed him, you killed impulse"

His red-eyed reflection spoke to him, a smirk crawling up the reflection's face. Tango jumped back, the reflection turning back to normal, the other two hermits catching up with him, giving him a questioning look, the red-eyed male just shook it off, trying not to think about it, failing miserably.

"I didn't kill him"

Tango mumbled one last time, stepping over the stream with no emotion, catching up with the others.

The concrete below their feet slowly started to turn more mossy, and the walls started to cover with vines as they walked, the smell of the outdoors catching their attentions.

"Is it just me or is the hallway turning into a jungle?"

Tango looked around, the walls around them starting to look worn and cracked as they continued walking.

A tree started to come to view, Iskall looked up in awe, it was an amazing tree really. A dark oak custom tree with vines dangling just at the perfect heights. It reminded him of Stress's Tree in the shopping district, but alot bigger.

Xisuma got used to the feeling of dry tears on his cheek, it was no surprise when they showed up again while they walked. They all stopped at a tree, a big and withered tree, though a part of it looked so alive.

Tango looked up, looking away as the voice in his head just echoed none sense and gibberish at the back of his head, it was quite easy to ignore, it's what he'd been doing the whole time in this mansion after all. Sure the tree was cool, but he was too tired to be amazed over it, just wanting to finally rest.

All Tango wanted to do was sleep. What if he just closed his eyes for a moment? Just one quick moment to rest his eye lids for a second. He closed his eyes, almost instantly swaying abit, untill the expected happened.

"Tango!"

Xisuma voice cought Iskall’s attention, the admin holding up a unconscious Tango in his arms, probably due to the fact the red eyed male passed out while standing up, loosing his balance.

Iskall walked over, confused to what must have happened to the fellow hermit.

"Um, what happened to him"

Iskall tried not sound rude, still abit emotional from earlier. Xisuma shrugged before laying down the sleeping male, pulling up the only working admin setting.

X pulled up the player statistics, looking over Tango, agreeing about the "Dehydrated and Tired" part, explaining it to Iskall.

"we should find food and a good place to rest"

Iskall half mumbled, Xisuma just managing to figure out what he had said, nodding in agreement.

X pulled up Tango's arm over his neck, Iskall on the other side of him doing the same, walking to the tree and finding a place to sit down.

The admin layed down the unconscious male in the grass, sitting down next to him, the Swede joining them.

"if you don't mind I'll rest my eyes too"

Xisuma looked over at Iskall, getting a nod. The admin sighed, questioning how okay Iskall was in reality. He closed his eyes, his heart beat echoing in his head, falling asleep.

---

I smell that murder is coming soon